+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 485 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4846

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    all traders want to get a profit, but no analysis with an accuracy of 100%. so the trader gets loss, because the trading system gives false signals. so money management is very important. trader must be disciplined in money management rule

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader can eazlier acheiev sucess

in forex , and get profit if he folow

and commit soem condition m
    among thiz condition that trader must

have a good and deep knowldeg in

forex trding befor thunking to ambark

in trding , and he must have good

experience in trding , and soem skill

in order to be able to know how to

act with validity of market , and

also with tron will and strong

patience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex profit is so much difficult and easy also if you properly trade with full discipline. You must wait for your profit. Your information is so much important for us. I may apply it.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Five things can be brought profit in forex trading.If you invest huge money,if you analysis technical and fundamental,remove greedy mentality and observe about market situation.

Member asif.akbar is an unknown quantity at this point asif.akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a very diffiuclt profits in the Forex market, you want to do for a long time, there are a lot of things. Information is the most important thing that we have here, too, there is a need for happiness. There are some points in qualification, we take you to benefit. Such as: practices to learn forex. information about the Forex market, namely, to know that all information, data, attention, intention, curiosity, because he will win, of course!

Senior Member admin india koyoktaek is an unknown quantity at this point admin india koyoktaek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingptc View Post
    What brings profit
    There is no doubt that we are all here talk and discuss and we trade because our objective in the first place
    Profit
    But in order to win each of us must have had several constituents bring him profit and lost one of them in my opinion will lose sooner or later
    But what are the ingredients that make everyone wins
    I have found here a lot of speculators and dealt with many people and I got to think every valley and manner, but found that one of the most successful speculators is not in this forum but in several forums are good Athlon five qualities which
    (System - patience - self-confidence - force - philanthropy is)
    The God who is no god but He did not deal with someone who has these qualities, but found it brings profits for himself and others
    First system: -
    Of speculators puts himself an action plan walks and trade trading style which never deviates him.
    From traffickers thought that amateur fights and controls the greed so that she can come out including developed to the same plan of action
    I think it does that finds profit may accept and find world may she came back and opened
    Did you mean commitment?
    Yes indeed Complying with the rules set by myself is the first step to success in this world Alforksawi it does not comply with market punish him and punish him himself blamed severe
    Second patience: -
    We all know that fishing teaches patience, but what is certain is that Forex teaches patience, but who can be patient?
    Of us found in front of a profit of investigator without reaching the goal but leaving commitment and patience to achieve his goal
    Of us saw deal analyzed by sound analysis is reflective reflection did not close on the large loss and wait
    I think that doing this does not know the taste of defeat
    If someone saw one hundred dollars and wait until he reached the goal better than the person who opens the deal at the beginning of the unrealized hundred dollars takes it and goes out Aanam he disguised this, but in my opinion, is not bound to order and did not stand for the goal
    Self-confidence: -
    It is an important factor in this market, it lacks the self-confidence and many doubt it traded never should stores be self-confident and confident decision and analysis on the confidence of the decision entering the transaction and exit that pleases loss regardless of size do not fall ill, frustration and pleases profit little that forced him the market and always bear in mind that he will not fall ill, anything but what God wanted him
    Say Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has written for us
    It wants to be patient, he theism tougher faith and trust in him always and find things are all easy to him.
    Strengths: -
    Force also an important factor for the stores successful but what utilized stores of force you hit Boro example or kill yen No I do not mean muscle strength, but I mean strength of purpose and determination and the power of faith in God and the power of self-control, because stores will pass moments difficult it from loss and sometimes little profit sometimes Witold has the instinct of revenge from the market and here we must show strength to be a strong belief in God and a strong self-control and educate himself and knows that going against his regime, who is positioned to himself
    V. philanthropy is: -
    This element in the balance, and the rest in the balance, it is shown with all the elements were empty as such it Vobashrh failure and loss sooner or later Yes, it is that your knowledge even skimp on everyone else by information stating
    God who gave you this science is able to give to others, but God wants to test whether a person or not and will strive wants to test other scientific prevent taught him or not
    As defined much of the three who does not speak to him God on the Day of Resurrection prevent the world knowing about people and another publication to say the world
    So why does not benefit others your experience why selfishness Why hide the secret think he knows I'll have sustenance you do know that livelihoods in God's hands and that God will not breath, but died before that meet their livelihood, you will not die, but has taken full sustenance
    Either you say if I told the secret strategies you'll be the richest me if I told where I came from such educational books will know more than me if I knew through profit lose I
    Both my brothers it unfortunately myths and believe he is ignorant
    Thanks
    yes i agree with this threat .there are many things to bring our profit and one of them is a discipline with our trading plan .and good money management to be a consistant profit.

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i believe i actually have to firmly agree with one in all your purpose that says patience yes patience very go a awfully long method as a result of the a lot of we've patience the a lot of we are able to perpetually take abundant of your time to Firmly get a far better confirmation to firmly the direction on your trend..

Senior Member kashifkhan is on a distinguished road kashifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are many factors to get profit control emotion experience and luck etc we get learning from knowledge we get experience from practice we are also able to control emotion after doing practice

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to become very patient when you are trading the market the number two thing you need to know is that you need to become yourself trade low think possitive and make the best out of it.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    very helpful post newbies can get it easily and it is very good for all those who really want to learn forex. i appreciate your good work.. thanks dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 485 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)