+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 485 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 4846

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader must be quicker success if he has the patience and self-confidence. so that the more stable trading psychology, then a trader would be easier to get a good analysis and prediction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned brian0116 is an unknown quantity at this point brian0116's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is agood currency business.thanks for sharing thw things. which are veryimportant. actually peopel read then and memorze but they usually forget them.i will use it.Best of luck..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anayayashab View Post
    Yeah your are right that a trader must follow these five things while trading but actually traders do short term trade because they works according to their target and close the trade after achieving their goals. I'm also a short term trader and do target trading. In my views the basic things are knowledge, experience or capital, and i feel that everything is circulate around these things.
    I agree denganyang you say, that in forex trading should know the five basic but no less important is the knowledge of the global economy and capital. if you do not know the global economy is up to date then you will suffer large losses because often the global economy always affects the price movements of currencies are traded

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir app ne ek bohat hi achi info se ham ko nawaza hai agrkoi es ko samaj pya to es sy kafi koch sekh sakta hai par par mere liay ye thorra mioshkil hai q k me ek din k liay trade lagata hon agar loss hota haito b cloz kani hai agar nafa hota hia to b cloz karni hai long time k liay ye bohat ache info hai

Senior Member forexwork1 is an unknown quantity at this point forexwork1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I must be one of your question, yes patience patience really go a long way because we need to be more patient stated we will always agree a good part of our time in a better confirmation of the direction of the trend obtained

Senior Member Anayayashab is on a distinguished road Anayayashab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah your are right that a trader must follow these five things while trading but actually traders do short term trade because they works according to their target and close the trade after achieving their goals. I'm also a short term trader and do target trading. In my views the basic things are knowledge, experience or capital, and i feel that everything is circulate around these things.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess that it is rattling difficult to gestalt earn in the forex marketplace retentive case, we poverty to do that we impoverishment a lot of things. Noe sis is the most valuable statement we requisite here, also we impoverishment writer phenomenon.

Member fxraja is an unknown quantity at this point fxraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it is very diffiuclt profits in foreign exchange markets in a long time, I we want to do that you need a lot of things. In addition to need a lot of luck, more knowledge, we are the most important thing we must be a here.

Member rafishifa is an unknown quantity at this point rafishifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good topic brother.i agree with you very much.i am also going to tell some things which make us perfect for forex trading:
    1.knowledge
    2.demo account trading
    3.money management
    4.control greed and emotion in trading time
    5.follow other trading style

Senior Member abid ali is an unknown quantity at this point abid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are the following key of success..
    Learning complete
    Get experience
    Practice
    Pragmatic on demo account.
    Avoid greedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 485 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)