+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 485 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I won’t really talk about exact 5 things, as I don’t know what they are to be followed. I just believe in a few quality aspects for success in trading. And amongst that is having a quality broker, solid strategy and strict money management. So to me, these are the basic principles one needs to follow to succeed. I have kept all very much in a note and following, especially with Forex Birds broker, one of the best for Forex India. It is properly regulated, established and trustworthy. So very comfortable working towards success through such a solid broker as them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai profit agar banana hai toh iss field mein aapko bhauat zyada kaam karna hota hai profit aise hi nahi aa jata hai iss field mein aapka, paisa duniya mein sabse badi cheze hoti hai agar aapko kuch hasil karna hai toh mehnat karein aur iss field mein se aapko sab mill jayega. things that make us profit is, good and accurate analysis, patience in waiting for the right time, avoid greedy attitude in forex trading, this all can make us always get consistent profits in the forex market, and to minimize the risks in forex trading, we must implement good money management system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member spread55 is on a distinguished road spread55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me tell you, it is not really 5 things that you need to worry. It is just 1 and it is doing things in logical way. If you feel something is not right, it generally is not right and there is really no pulling up with it. I find it all super easy and comfortable with eInvestment because it’s regulated and offers widest possible benefits. And that with top-performing portfolio to choose from for investors, which only makes life easier and comfortable for everyone involved there.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex k business main agar ye five things ap k pas hon tu ap ko profit zaror earn hoga is liye har traders ko chahye k wo kabhi greedy mat bany forex k buisness ko learn kry and demo per khob practice krne and analysis k bagher kabhi trading mat kren and hamesha stop loss use kiya kren

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I consider Patience is the key for success in Forex trading. With patience you can make a good trading system, with patience you gain self-confidence and it is patience that is the biggest strength in Forex trading. Majority of new traders do not understand this fact but with time and experience things become obvious. The major things that can bring profits to a Forex trader is their skill, Experience, Knowledge and discipline levels. In the real sense it have become ideal that a trader keeps learning Forex all the time.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me nay apki ye thread achi tarha say he read ker le aur samjh le hai aur is tarha say mjhay samjhnay b asani ho rahi hai k ye business kesa hai aur kaha tak is me kam chal raha hai yaha pay is bat ko munasib le ker bethna b zrori he hai. The forex is more profitable and easy business all over the world which we will earn money here and they can do it for the money making opportunity . The forex is only business where the trader doing it carefully then well earn the great money here. The forex is good option to doing money easy to do it.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed i believe i must trust among your own stage that states persistence indeed persistence truly proceed an extremely long distance since the much more we now have persistence the greater we are able to usually consider high of the period to obtain a much better verification towards the path from the pattern. concentrate on price action,support and resistance lines and trend line . these three alone will bring you success in the forex market . Mark my words only these three will make you zero to hero ,will make you a good trader and profitable one.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app ki baat bikul theek hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai agar hum jeh five rules ko lekar trde karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai bhout kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think if we have good patience and have good understanding of the market then we can easily make profit form the forex trading but for that we have to learn - practice and have to develop a trading strategy too. can aher the goodpoitn trade some points by getting that skill we can get profit. such as ; practice, learning about forex. know about the forex market information , know about all information, attentiveness, intention, curiosity, by this way profit will be obviously!

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What brings profit
    There is no doubt that we are all here talk and discuss and we trade because our objective in the first place
    Profit
    But in order to win each of us must have had several constituents bring him profit and lost one of them in my opinion will lose sooner or later
    But what are the ingredients that make everyone wins
    I have found here a lot of speculators and dealt with many people and I got to think every valley and manner, but found that one of the most successful speculators is not in this forum but in several forums are good Athlon five qualities which
    (System - patience - self-confidence - force - philanthropy is)
    The God who is no god but He did not deal with someone who has these qualities, but found it brings profits for himself and others
    First system: -
    Of speculators puts himself an action plan walks and trade trading style which never deviates him.
    From traffickers thought that amateur fights and controls the greed so that she can come out including developed to the same plan of action
    I think it does that finds profit may accept and find world may she came back and opened
    Did you mean commitment?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 485 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)