+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 962 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Banned ijoijo is an unknown quantity at this point ijoijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    in my opinion, for trading futures, forex is much simpler than other commodities. whereas for long-term investment, I think it is better to collect physical gold, not in futures contracts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
    I quite agree with you that given the current situation in the Eurozone, investing in metals right now could carry a higher risk potential. This is because there are lots of meetings going on, the outcome of which will determine the fate of the Euro and this could have a direct correlation with gold and silver.
    Now the things in Europe are starting to look better and this also means that as the time passes by we will see a rebound in the dollar related assets and we need to be careful about them when we are trading for a longer period of time. The risks are more in the trading in Gold as compared with the silver trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ll just say good luck to all of You. Have really good and nice dreams with good and sound sleep. With a bit of more dreams u ll soon be richer beyond imaginations

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye aik kafi achi tip hay, mjhe bhi kuch din pehlay mayray aik dost kay gold or silver may hi trading ka mashwara dia tha. may bhi abhi yehi sooch raha hoon kay agar may bhi low lot use ker kay gold ko her dip per buy ker lia karoon to ye aik achi strategy hogi.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course , we did use our balance for investing out forex trading terminal that supported my posting form i think every one using bonus for investment oin trading.Bonus is very good way to save your real money .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    It is a good option to invest in precious metals like silver , gold and platinum to gain the maximum benefit from long term trading.But again here also we should be cautious to choose the entry point very carefully because they are at very much hyped rate now.
    gold ki trading bahut se traders karte ai aur bahut paisa bhi kamate hai lekin gold ki studies aur analysis har trader ke bas ki bat nahi hai..gold ke fundamentals ko samjhne kel iye experiance hona bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye naye trders ko gold se duur rehne ki salah di jati hai jabki bade tradres isme bahut invest karte hai

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good option to invest in precious metals like silver , gold and platinum to gain the maximum benefit from long term trading.But again here also we should be cautious to choose the entry point very carefully because they are at very much hyped rate now.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I appreciate with You.Its really true that big leverage can be harmful for trading in forex.
    But most of the trader especially newbie can't understand it.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading forex for up to 6 months, but i did not have enough money to invest in it. Now i have seen a site where i can invest bonus money and then trade with it for more success.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until we are good in trading and we are not sure as to how much we can earn of bonus, i think it would be good strategy to invest bonus for long few weeks or months in fundamentally strong pair/script/commodity as then we shall benefit of the appreciation due to good fundamentals and there shall be nominal risk of losing bonus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 962 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)