+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 962 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until we are good in trading and we are not sure as to how much we can earn of bonus, i think it would be good strategy to invest bonus for long few weeks or months in fundamentally strong pair/script/commodity as then we shall benefit of the appreciation due to good fundamentals and there shall be nominal risk of losing bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I think with very little capital we will find it hard to trade in metals like gold and silver. because as we all know a huge range in gold, besides the gold also have a large spread.
    bonus in my opinion, is good that we use to practice trading in currencies, to develop a strategy that we have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    g haan mere sath bhi yehi case hai as I have stopped depositing my own money for long time and just investing by the bonus and I am also getting profit too. so in this way it is really helpful for me to come here on this forum and this forum helped me to continue my trading and also getting profit too and withdrawing profit.
    bonus money ka sabse bada fayda yahi hota hai ki trader ko apna real money invest karne ki zarurat nahi padti aur wio sirf bonus money se hi paisa kamata hai
    naye traders ke liye bonus money bahut hi kaam ki chiz hai kyunmki bonus money ke zariye unke real paise bhi bach jate hai aur yaha se wo apna profit bhi withdraw kar sakte hai

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    g haan mere sath bhi yehi case hai as I have stopped depositing my own money for long time and just investing by the bonus and I am also getting profit too. so in this way it is really helpful for me to come here on this forum and this forum helped me to continue my trading and also getting profit too and withdrawing profit.
    wow so ap bonus se above profit ker lete ho kia baat ha abi tek mujhe to bonus nahi mila lekan main try jaror kerun ga profit kerni ki , forum aik acha wayu ha bonus se trade kern a ka but i think bonus per psychologcialo prssure itna nahi hota jitna k real depsoit main hota ha or jo trade real money per trade ker k profit bananata ha i think real winner wohi hota ha

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    main to bonus se hi trading kar raha hu. bonus hi mera investment hai.
    agar main achi trading kar saka to main or pesaa invest karuga.
    hame bonus ke saat bi ache tarike se trade karni chahiye. kai trader bonus se trading tik se ni karte hai.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    If you only use leverage as small as five you will need big capital for to do that. And gold and silver is greatly volatile for me than a currency . If you look chart in 5 or 15 minute you will see how scare volatility is. So if you don't have enough money i think it is still better to trade currency spot.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    bouns money ak both achi chazeee ha humara ja looongona ka layiy to both achi cahzeee ha hum ka kar k bouna hasal karta han our ursi ko use kar ka hum both zida profit halsal karta han bouns forex teading ke jaaaan ha

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not found any kind of relation between the topic and the posting material but yes for the metals ,its always recommended to use low leverage as the metals moves are very volatile and thus very unstable.I think here one should trade with less risk levels compared to other trading currencies.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you explain to us how does it work and why we have to use 1 : 5 for leverage and i still do not understand with it, how much bonus for it
    i see that you wrote here with simple and it makes me interest for it and i hope that your strategies can give a better way for my trading
    thank you very much

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading allows us to open and make orders on every instruments and metals.Brokers allow to trade for long term or short term and its depend upon trader to choose what they wants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 962 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)