+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 962 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh sabse achha idea hain .. abb trading ke liye app ko apna money deposit karna nahi padta .
    yeh posting bonus . bahut achha hain. kiun ki app bhale hi bonus withdraw na kar paye. lekin profit withdraw kar sakte hain. agar app daily ek normal target se trade kare .. to monthly achha percentage income kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a forex trader have good knowledge about money management and market movement factors like Fundamental and technical. If a trader have good skill about those matter then he perfectly use bonus and leverage but if you have low knowledge about those matter then not use bonus as well as leverage. So firstly a trader seriously practice in demo trading then he enter in real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already a good idea but we must find a strong direction, expert in the analysis of metals so that we can easily bonus money to invest in metals such as gold and silver, of course I think it's a very good idea I hope Members of the interaction until we reach what is the best.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    is forum ke sub sa achi bat to yahi ha k ya forum free min apko bonus data ha sirf thore se posting kaani parati ha agr ap ek din main sirf ten posting karo to ap ko ak month min 100$ Malian ga or is sa ap ak achi trading kar sakta hoo is laya main na is fourm ko join ka ha muja ya forum bot passand ha.

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarme2 View Post
    there are lot of people who uses their bonuses for investment in the trading just because of the benefit of trading, they know that it gives us the extra amount of money while we use it, and i think that the experience traders always want to do this investment.
    of course. This is thought to professionals. they have the ability to trade, but not with their real capital. they will seek a bonus for doing the transaction. so their business without any capital, just use the bonus. and they can be successful from the bonus

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are lot of people who uses their bonuses for investment in the trading just because of the benefit of trading, they know that it gives us the extra amount of money while we use it, and i think that the experience traders always want to do this investment.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    You have a good idea. I though a bout it, and I have traded with that, but telling is always easier than trading. You need a big fund for trading in long term, and the low leverage need bigger fund too, and the price is not always nice

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can always use his bonus in trading and he can trade in different currency pairs after doing their analysis and also they can trade in different commodities like oil , silver and Gold and diversify their investments.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right, of course we have to trade in a safe pair because the circuitry so we'll do the trade in the pair that has an understanding of the character of our knowledge and circuitry have knowledge of the characters we'll be in assist in analyzing trade

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    to use this bonus for investment is great idea investment in long term need small risk to keep you deal opened but you have to trade on safe pair that you are sure you will get the profit or you will just .waiste your time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 962 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)