+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 962 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you feel comfortable trading in metals, it is also a good option. and using low leverage is essential if the account balance is low to trade metal no doubt about it. and trading metals is also not an easy job the market is also very volatile

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    get bonus capital for invest in forex is a great opportunity to build our business ..
    I will use the capital bonus and always disciplined in my money management so that capital be increased slowly
    thanks to Instaforex for giving the opportunity to learn in real account use bonus capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather, as a bonus if you use the capital to trade, if we can do well, I'm sure will be a great benefit and can be used as a long term investment. if only relying on the investment of capital as a bonus, it would require a very long time.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the bonus to invest and generate profits consistently is something that is reasonable because we can use this opportunity as well as possible in accordance with the principles of economic capital that is issued every detail to get the maximum profit.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    using bonus for trading is a very good opportunity for all type of trader , like me. i like all type of bonus without any hard condition. i like indian-forex forum bonus.because its a great offer.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but ma is point say differ kero gi in my opinion I think k pehlay ap sahi sa demo account per chalay bonus lain and jab able ho to real trading main a jayey. and pehlay currencies such as eur/usd say start lain jab chal paray trading main sahi say to aur currencies per test kerain apni stretegies ko and after that come to the metals trading. and just bonus use kerain for all type of trading.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you give a good idea. as we can trade on metals such as silver or gold. but one thing to remember is just to use low leverage. as with high leverage you can loose your whole bonus. but If you think k you are a good trader and yours luck is always with you then go to metal trades and you can also use high leverage also then.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you allows us to open negotiations and to make orders on all instruments. Brokers also allow us to trade for the long term or short term and it depends on the trader that allows you to choose what he wants.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    yes, for the safety of our account then we should not use too much leverage. because it will make us not controlled in the trade so that we open a position with a large lot of capital but we are only small and it's very dangerous to the survival of our account....

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also expect to make more money with a capital bonus ..
    for me, opportunity to make investments with a bonus is rare and should be utilized properly ..
    thanks to Instaforex because have gives bonus facility to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 962 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)