+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 962 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exhibit not found several kind of relation connecting the matter and the reorganization material but why not? On behalf of the metals ,its until the end of time recommended to expenditure low force as the metals moves are very unstable and as a result very unstable.I think at this juncture individual must trade with a reduced amount of lay bare levels compared to other trading currencies. new orr poor member ke liey bonus for post bohat achie oppertunity hey ais ke zereaey new bie orr poor member koie bi peasa invest kiey bageair profit hasil kur sukte hain,lekin hamien bonus ko bohat care se use kurna chahey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

Lipsee (2019-12-23)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your question, that would be a great idea and generate huge profits. One can use bonuses in trading volatile metals if not you will face margin call problems which will lead to the crash of your account. and I also feel that if we have the potential to post very much and get at least $ 100 a month then there is no good way of investing because by posting we earn very much and while trading with bonuses we lose very little because it's not our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ham forex me bht easy k sat apny tamam bouns ko investment k tor par use kar skty hn or is k liy hamy zada se zad success honi cahay jis se ham easy se trade kar k prophti kama sky I even have a thought inside my mind, that in comparison to trading daily or short term, wouldn't it be wise out to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. We mustn't use higher leverage for that other then i believe 1 :5 leverage could well be most safe. And by doing this we could expect 5 times the profit due out to long term value appreciation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

Lipsee (2019-12-23)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love not open any forgiving of someone between the message and the notice touchable but yes for the metals ,its e'er recommended to use low leverage as the metals moves are really volatilize and thusly very malaise.I suppose here one should transaction with inferior attempt levels compared to different trading currencies i think that your plan is good but it is not so easy to follow really. long time trade is always better for forex market but we can not do this by knowing this. i hope your plan will be profitable if we do this by taking low leverage. low leverage protect our account from margin call...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Lipsee (2019-12-23), nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love to acquire additional bonuses. a lot of people make use of large controls inorder to generate large profits in other words occasion. if you are using low controls or else you'll confront margin call up issue that could leads to mesmerised of one's account. that is why we must thanks this forum for that it give us so many opportunity to learn about trading and to get some bonus to invest in Forex trading this forum is very helpful for us and that is why many people are entering on it.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    That will be a smart thought. be that as it may, I figure it doesn't generally have any effect. That is to say, utilizing it to exchange on the money or the metals, its the equivalent. on the off chance that you think about forex exchanging, you will do great with money exchanging and you will do great at metals too. for long haul in actuality, you have to have much more data.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Main market ko achieve krsakta hon rules ko follow krte hoe bina rules ko follow kiyeh kuch possible nahi agar hota to itne sare traders loser na hote or 5% winners na hote forex market main aur hamen apne bonus ko use karna chhaye investment ki tarah use karen

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good idea indeed. What metal can be invested now? gold and oil are still bearish but deficiencies in these commodities are risky for the long term because they will be long for decades. a very strong trend and using bonuses to trade is also a good bonus option equal to the difference between real money only in the event that you cannot withdraw it actually this is the money used to start your real futures trading

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you invest in gold and fall to $ 1,200 - $ 1,300 as some bearish analysts say then you will be in trouble. Gold is a currency like everything else, and basically you trade. Perhaps the best foreign currency investment you can make is to buy positive swap pairs such as AUD at low levels with low leverage and wait until they appreciate and make money on swaps. and I like your idea, using bonus posts to trade with metals & using small leverage to keep us from open positions. But I think we should raise at least $ 100 to start trading, because with less capital than that we cannot survive if the market sideways.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The edge will definitely be an expense, except for the celebratory edge and also the added bonus, you have to hire certain riders for some time energy together with life related to clients along with shareholders of Forex currency trading in your head, you can usually trade Forex CV may be delayed, therefore we want this great constructive online community to influence the type of promotion when it gets achievements. and I have not found any kind of greetings between subject and publishing content, but yes for the material, it is always advisable to use low utilization because the material goes very unpredictable and thus very unpredictable. I think here we have to do business with less dangerous stages compared to other forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 962 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)