+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 962 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good job.I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe. we are getting a sum of bonus every month but we did not get in big amount. the person who have working here for long ago then their bonus amount is big and think to trade about gold or silver. but with small bonus it is not possible to trade gold. if some one decide to trade for long term then he can make good money from every thing he trade. currency also become profitable when we go for long term trading seeing the big swing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, investment bonus into metals like gold and silver are smart plan if you're mistreatment low leverages otherwise you may face call issue which will ends up in blown away of your account. If you're creating low ton size and for semipermanent investment, then it'll be smart plan and observe profit. financial commitment reward into materials like precious materials are intelligent strategy if you're mistreatment low controls otherwise you may experience call problem which will finishes up in offered away of your consideration. If you're developing low ton size and for semipermanent financial commitment, then it'll be intelligent strategy and notice benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, investing bonus into metals like gold and silver will just be great idea if you really are using low leverages other wise you certainly will face margin decision issue that could results in blown away of your respective account. If you really are creating low lot size as well as for long term investment, then it will likely be great idea and earn smart profit. It's a very arch film for you to invested with bonus money , the situation which let you line without being worried virtually losing money , and you testament be very cheerful in frame of feat earn , as you faculty get agree dimension without ant essay .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is fabulous concept however most people use higher controls in order to make huge income to put it briefly moment but they shed total bonus. if you are using low controls in any other case you'll face border telephone issue that could brings about mesmerised of the consideration. in addition we can receive benefit and also we can develop because dealers. consequently message boards are really assisting you inside massive way. We can use the bonus at Forex and can make profit with it without any invest of our own money. But i don't why they help us by money. r. because as we as all know a huge range in gold, besides the gold also have a large spread. bonus money in my opinion, is good that we are use to practice trading in a currencies, to developed a strategy that we have Forex trading.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus sy investment bohat he best option hy ku k is sy hamne posting sy knowledge be milta hy or ham kafi sari new bato ka pta cahlta hy or sath me bonus be mil jata hy jis me agar hamen loss be ho jay to hmari pocket sy nhi jaty or hamn experience be ho jata hy wo be free of cost yeh learning ka boaht best way hy . Bonus is basically for investing as this is often not one time bonus and on account of that bonus you might want to function as trader for longer time and you keep a Forex trader and you might want to relax one's mind that you might want to forever return in Forex thus i hope these sensible positive things of forums also will effect from the trading thus you might want to achieve sensible results.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    It is also a good option. and using low leverage is essential if the account balance is low to trade metal no doubt about it. Forex trader and you can relax your mind that you can always come back in forex so i hope these good positive things of forums will also effect on your trading i hope these good positive things of forums will also effect on your trading so you can achieve good results. This is a nice sharing for us and also a key of success.According to my point of view through is a good idea for new tr4ader and new trade can make his life bright through this idea.Bonus is better for newbies.This is like a real account.learn and earn both are available.
    तो लोग और तथ्य यह है कि अगर असली मा खियाल मा बोनूस अका बोहत अछि एतोउरुनिटी होति नई ट्रेडर क लइया जेब सा पैसा निवेश नी कर सकत है। लाकिन हमाय बोनी पैसा बो बोहत सा उपयोग करन कहियै या एस सा आखा लाभ कमा करन कहियै और लेकिन। लंबे समय के बाद कमाएँ। मैं अल्पावधि या दिन के कारोबार में बाजार में बाउंस के निवेश को प्राथमिकता दूंगा। यदि आप काम करने के लिए बना रहे हैं, तो आपको सावधान रहना होगा। या तो आप बनाने में कमी करते हैं, आपको पहले कमी को पूरा करना होगा। उसके बाद आप लाभ उठा पाएंगे। इसलिए, पहले ध्यान केंद्रित किया जाना चाहिए, न कि बनाने की मात्रा को कम करने के लिए। धन्यवाद भारतीय विदेशी मुद्रा।

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is also a good option. and using low leverage is essential if the account balance is low to trade metal no doubt about it. Forex trader and you can relax your mind that you can always come back in forex so i hope these good positive things of forums will also effect on your trading i hope these good positive things of forums will also effect on your trading so you can achieve good results. This is a nice sharing for us and also a key of success.According to my point of view through is a good idea for new tr4ader and new trade can make his life bright through this idea.Bonus is better for newbies.This is like a real account.learn and earn both are available.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how do you propose I think it would be interesting to do it this way also tatpi very definitely not liked by traders who are happy to use scalping takhnik for trading, long term trading will test your patience to make a profit. Investing in metals is rattling dangerous now, erstwhile i thought that grey gift never strike beneath $30 when the cost was reached nigher to $50 but now it is near hot to $25 and this implies that we can not swear metals also , we pauperism to change them with uttermost fear.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right but for investing in gold , silver ,oil you needs large amount of capital , this pair has high spread movement to that is the reason why it is more profitable than the currency pair but if you take wrong decision than you will lost very thing in trade for sure.so if you have all knowledge about his this thing than invest on that other wise don't take too much risk.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So people and the fact if real ma khial ma bonuce ak bohat achi apportunity hoti hai new trader k liyay pocket sa money invest ni kar saktay .lakin hamay bonuce money ko bohat sa use karna cahiyay or es sa acha profit earn karna cahiyay and But will earn after a long time. I would prefer investment of the bounces in market in short term or day trading. if you are using create up for working, you have to be careful. either you decrease the create up, you have to create up the decrease first. after that you will able to take out the advantages. so, first concentrate on should be, not to decrease the create up amount. Thanks Indian forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 962 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)