+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex..A Shortcut to grow up???

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    konsay log agy ja sakty han dear trading men wo log agay ja saktay han jo mahnat say sabar say aqalmandi say soch samjh k experience lay kar phir kam karty han wo log trading bht jaldi agay nikal jaty han.wo log hi age ja sakte hn jb wo is ko learn kren ge .and wo log age ja sakte hn jo knowledege ziada rkhte hn .treads ka jawab saheh dete hn to the piont jawab dete hn to friends jo well educated hn wo aik ache treeqe se apna kowlede share kren aur forex pe khob mehnat aur lgan se kam kren ge to wo log hi bhut age ja sakte

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear forex trade may kamyabi hasil karny aur trade may expert hony k liay buhat time lgana parta hay q k is business may koi shortcut way nahe hay aur na he cheating kar sakty han is may kamyabi hasil karny k liay mehnat karna parti hay aur jitni zyada mehnat krian gay utna jald aap aik successful trader ban kar profit hasil kar sakty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, there is no shortcut approach to earning money. When we have to achieve it will be sadness for all of us. Our nation is challenging working to find productive throughout existence. maybe no one has found achievements in the shortcut technique. Drug dollars made the whole shortcut no longer stand. You will find many risks in all shortcuts. Most of the time shortcut techniques are actually illegitimate techniques. Some other palms, challenging work is legal technique. Therefore we need to avoid shortcut techniques together with challenging work.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people think like you. Some people also won the lottery too. For most traders, this is long hard work until they break even from losses, let alone produce consistent profits. Most of the people who promote fire systems make sure they make a cart full of money on YouTube, probably getting the most from selling their programs, rather than from trading. This is not to underestimate legitimate teachers and mentors and provide useful instructions. However, the growing popularity of forex trading over the past decade has attracted less than the honest type to whom trading is usually a sideline for their main business selling "get rich quick" schemes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not agree with this. This is not a shortcut or an easy way to get success quickly. Forex can be attractive to those who are interested in the trading business and who like to learn and develop forex trading skills. No need for everyone to find it interesting. But because I like to do it and I do it, I find it interesting. and yes forex is a platform where you can use your money to trade and gives you high margins for your volume because where you can use good volume in your trading and the results also come earlier than other trades or jobs as a result of the brevity You only get profit and not lose .

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For some people who study and practice before they go to a real account, forex will be their shortcut to success and grow their money in a relatively short time. But on the contrary, if they don't want to learn, it can only eat their money. and i love the fact that forex is a shortcut to growth but all the same i know that i will enjoy life and when i die and go with god i will make sure i don't regret it and make sure i will not heal i have wasted my moment on earth.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generating income is of course potential, but basically no methods are needed. Fx dealing isn't just having lots of sites quickly using hits on observations. I hope that now you know that and this ridiculous statement may emerge and also continue to earn income and the modern foreign exchange market allows sustainable trade on a globle scale 24 hours a day excluding weekends so 24 x 5. technology in recent years has made it possible in traders individuals the ability to trade in real time, which was previously impossible.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so forex should be the best way to cut corners. this is a good way to trade this market, it is better to always be the best way and to be a market god to trade this market, there are so many ways to trade this market. one must generally make good trades and understandings. and There are no shortcuts in Forex. A trader must learn and practice Forex for several months to gain skills and experience. And without doing this, no trader can make a profit from Forex.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyall mein aisa nai hai jub b ap ko kaam krty ho us mein menat to krty ho ye b un business ki tara ik business hai ager ap is mein menat karo gy to acha result pao gy wrna ap ko kuch nai asil ho ga bus ap apna time zaya kr rahy ho

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can use that name for that. This is one of the most interesting ones in Forex. Everything initially and depending on your perspective is correct, has the opportunity to grow a lot in this business world with huge profits, but the course I just wrote is not linear or easy, and far less for everyone. Very low percentage of successful traders speak for themselves. and no doubt I agree with you forex is a shortcut to get money but where there is a big opportunity to make a profit there is a big chance to lose so I think it is a risk, but if we have great knowledge about forex trading then we can get a big profit forex trading platform.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (25)