+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, from beginning till now i still use stochastic, trend lines and moving average and they are profitable for my trading and then i can reduce some false signals with it, we do not use too many indicators in our trading, because it will make confuse and we loss good information because of them,
    do the best we can

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But, my opinion is that, i not used any indicator when trading is done. But i depends on the technical analysis, and our own prediction some how may be signal give me a better idea to take profit.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner then i will suggest you naked trading. Means trade without indicators just use candlestick analysis and support & resistance. It will be very helpful for understanding the market movement.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any indicators used by each trader use seriously and earnestly to understand it properly and correctly so that it can produce a good ability to analyze and properly so I can generate lots of profits consistently, the focus of study it would be very beneficial for these traders.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also new trader. I am doing this business from 6 months and I want to advise you dont trust 100% on any indicator and dont use EA robots in your trade because they cannot help you to earn profit use manual trading and make your own decisions. You become able to prepare technical analysis and analyze market signals.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    There is no best and worst in Indicators. If you like any indicators, then use it in the chart. But, there is no use of it. Its just shows the past movements and you are supposed to make analysis with this. Its easy and better to analyze without indicators. If you are very beginner, then use one or two indicators to see the abstract movement.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a beginner should always consider indicators that are simple to use and understand and work well for them.Moving Averages , MACD and Relative Strength Index are few best indicators and a trader should consider them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

furi (2020-09-05), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)