+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 368 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not use just the Metatrader built in indicators?? this is what I am doing now, I dropped all the indicators that I downloaded from internet and I keep only one indicator and I use it with macd and two moving averages,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner should learn to use standard indicators in mt4 we trading places, because if we use the indicators that we do not understand the results we will only lose in trading ...
    learn the basic things in forex is very important for a beginner, including the study and use of standard indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experiement i see that the indicators can give us good strategy and i see that the fractals ,moving average and the MACD is the best and the grea one for success in our tradeing and if you dont know about it use this strategy like when you see a resistence pt and clear trend and there is intersection in the MACD indicator so that mean selling it work with all the frame

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    hnn thank you jo app ne itni achi information ham se share ki hane main bhi mcad indecator use karta houn or es k sath sath main rsi indecator bhi use karta hounye mere liye kafi achey sabit ho rahe hane main to en ko use kar k kafi acha profit kama raha houn

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    for beginner you can use ma 200 and CCI 50 indicator in the time frame h1. because the reading very easy. if the price is above the ma, and CCI above the zero line, then trend up, and vice versa. for the entry you can use the tf M15 using the same indicators. I hope my suggestions are useful.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is the good question and i want to say you that the best settings which are used in these indicators are the default settings because if any one made this the he made this from his experience and make the default settings to enjoy the indicator.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks

for beginner MA,RSI and ADX is perfect. Moving Average is for trend direction,RSI for identify overbought and oversold and ADX for trend strength ,this three indicator easy to understand and apply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 368 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)