+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 368 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators available in MT4 trading platform use the help topics and find out some interesting indicators and try them on Demo. Since most of the people go for popular one like, Bollinger Bands, Moving Average etc. you too can go with them or try something new.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    I am still confused how to use Bollinger Bands, maybe there are which could explain how to use it. or tell me a link about it. He said with the use of Bollinger bands, we can know where the prices will move.
    just watch the bands in your charts. if the charts squeeze the candlesticks then it means the market is being calm, but contrarily if the bands expand away from the candlesticks it mean that the market start become volatile, you should cross check with the news released.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    genrally i dont use any indicator in forex trading so i my opinion to a beginer that dont use any indicator in forex when doing trade in forex
    bcoz it is just like a tool

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvin View Post
    I am still confused how to use Bollinger Bands, maybe there are which could explain how to use it. or tell me a link about it. He said with the use of Bollinger bands, we can know where the prices will move.
    the use of Bollinger bands can help us detect when the trend will begin and when the trend started over.
    Bollinger form a wide and narrow band could be a clue for us to see the market situation.
    that can help us in getting good information analysis.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Well Moving Averages and Bollinger bands is a perfect combination for any newbie and it works very well . Just practice in demo account and see the results yourself and then trade in real account with the same .

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators boaht he achi cheej hy for traders ku k is sy hameen rate ka idea ho jata hy easy k rate kha ja sakta hy is time forex k rate ka idea ba asani ho jata hy or is sy profit kmany me bohat help ho jayti hy indicator are best for biginners .

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree. but, to use should be combined with other indicators. besides moving average, I also combine with Bolinger bands. I think the BB is great for measuring the strength of the trend.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the moving average is the main indicator of a beginner traders, even professional traders still using this indicator. I usually use the MA and Bolinger bands / BB.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    what do you looking for is not the indicator exactelly i think that you need to learn about all the indictors and after you will discover your plan by your experience and from my experiement i think that the best indicators are the MACD moving average and parabolic start and RSI
    Yes, it's better to start learning from default indicators in mt4 because all of them are good indicators when you can
    use them in the right time. As I know, many traders who started to learn from Moving Average indicator in the first time
    because it's easy to learn.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though feel that Bollinger bands is the good one ,which is relatively easy to understand the proper market movement .Actually for newbies its not always easy to learn each and every indicators and here they should better stick to a single one to avoid much confusion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 368 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)