+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 368 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning until now I still use stochastic trend lines and moving average and are profitable for my business and then I can reduce some false signals with her, we do not use too many indicators our trading businesses, because it will cause confusion and loss of information we are good because of them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    i m using bollinger bands for the scalping method .use H1 chart or H4 chart for long term trade and use moving average will be a good solution for the beginner .there is lot so indicator in mt4 terminal we see like MACD or volume is good one also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i started trading with the use of RSI,STOCH,AND MOMENTUM ..because in beginning i usually trade with stoch..with the oversold and overboughty position.that was my trading style in beginning
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of technical indicators available for Forex traders. but using too many indicators will only confuse you and most probably lead to bad trading decisions.So, instead of making Forex even more complicated than it already is, focus on combining the right set of indicators that will actually show useful information about the market and confirm your ideas about trades.Below there are some indicators for beginners that can be used together to confirm your trading decisions:

1. Stochastic the best timing tool
    2. Relative Strength Index (RSI) shows the strength of the trend.
    3. The Bollinger Band shows volatility of the price.
    4. Moving Averages shows when to load in new trades or show the level to trail the stop.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any indicators used by each trader use seriously and earnestly to understand it properly and correctly so that it can produce a good ability to analyze and properly so I can generate lots of profits consistently, the focus of study it would be very beneficial for these traders

Thanks
    hnn thank you jo app ne itni achi information ham se share ki hane main bhi mcad indecator use karta houn or es k sath sath main rsi indecator bhi use karta hounye mere liye kafi achey sabit ho rahe hane main to en ko use kar k kafi acha profit kama raha houn

Thanks
    l think moving averages and MACD is good combination but you have to take note that they will not work always.what l have discovered lately is they will work in some times in the day.like after opening of London session they will work mostly since a new move will start in most case.you have to watch very closely and take note everyday.so that you will know when to follow and when to ignore the signals.

Member yanni is an unknown quantity at this point yanni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    Hello my brother, as a beginner I wish you to do trading with these indicators:
    The RSI is an indicator based on supports and resistances, and also the MACD is also based on the same thing, and they provide points of entry and Exit.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the dealers seem to understand how they can trade with both the time frame circuitry that is in use so that way they will have good analytical skills in their trade

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the moving average idnikator in my trade and I think this will help me to do analsia and not only that but also I added a miraculous performance indicators to assist the moving average indicator for the more perfect the BB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 368 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)