+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 368 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use indicators then you can try MACD or RSI which i think these indicators are quite useful. Actually i am a newbie traders so i also often using indicators to help me plan my strategy and make decision in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey guys I am beginner here too and I even dont know about indicatiors so can you make me clear about it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your advice but i do not understand why you do not like those indicators. I am thinking this because if they are harmful why instaforex includes so many indicators with mt4 and mt5? I think they have some good cause for this. I know many successful traders who use indicators to do their analysis.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Indicator is very much harmful for a trader. If you want to be a good trader then I suggest you never use indicator or any other artificial tools for forex trading. Always try to understand forex and take trading decision only your analysis.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost my valuable times on thousands indicators.. for nothing.. try to learn from my mistakes.. I tried to find an unbeatable indicator and a system that will work everytime.. but even after trading with them for 3 years.. I still found nothing... So it will much better if you invest your time on Naked trading style rather than indicators..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    there are so many indicator a beginner can choose from but personally the moving average, macd, stochastic ,RSI and pretty good indicator for newbies to start with
    indicators sometimes it's too late to give a signal, this occurs because the base was used to form the signal indicator is the data accumulated during the previous market movements. To anticipate this, we need to combine a sensitive indicator and the indicator is less sensitive to price movement . and also needed to align with some of the time frame.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many indicator a beginner can choose from but personally the moving average, macd, stochastic ,RSI and pretty good indicator for newbies to start with

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    There are a lot of indicators in trading forex market, you can use some. They are very useful for traders in predicting trend of forex market. Then you can open a sell or buy to make profit, you should combine some indicators to get more exact.
    there are many indicator to use it but you must sure if it give right signal or not because we will depend on it in analysis and if it give wrong signal we can replace it by one another .try to work on it in demo to be sure from it to trade good

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicators in trading forex market, you can use some. They are very useful for traders in predicting trend of forex market. Then you can open a sell or buy to make profit, you should combine some indicators to get more exact.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the simple indicator for trader is moving average ,,, if the price above
    moving average we buy...if the price under moving average we sell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 368 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)