+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 368 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators of course for beginners learning to be that easy to understand. because to know the signal to open positions more easily. so we can analyze it well. because it can know when to enter and when to exit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators or ea are helpful for trading but you need to test those in demo. Otherwise it may make huge loss. Most of the good indicators are not free you need to buy those.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you gather enough experience under your belt then you can trade without any indicator. and as a beginner you can use oscillators like bollinger band. but before using it always know the singnificance of the 3 lines in the band.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    i got -2000 by using many foul indicator.
    so be aware with indicator.every indicator is not is not bad.some indicator are really good.
    thanks happy trading

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    You should try it on demo accounts to learn the best indicator of your own. I think all good indicators, only the extent to which we understand the character of the indicator. I use my indicators give their own arrangements. If you are interested go to my thread.
    https://indian-forex.com/showthread....bie-100-Profit

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I can not mention, which is the best indicator. I think you should try one at a time indicator in the demo account, you'll find which indicators are most suitable for you. Surely, you must adjust the indicators setting with a choice of time frame.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though am not using indicators until now and trading just looking at chart or watching the market, but as i see lot of traders relying on indicators i started studying them and feel bollinger band would be easy to begin with.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to have found the software mt4 indicators provided. there is also no one indicator that helps me as a beginner. should be tried first indicators that are available in the software mt4 because of my experience as a novice indicators are enough to help me in trading.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which indicator is best for the beginer for practice.. mainly main jo use karta hun woh bahut hi easy hain.. main jyada critical bale indicator use nahi karta .. so .. app moving average, macd, rsi, parabolic sar, fractal. cci, stockhastic, bollingerbands, yeh sab kuch use kar sakte ahin.. inke sab ki ..ebooks milta ahin.. app usse pahle achhe se padhle taki achhii tarah use kar sake.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

may indicator use nahi karta hun is liya may app ko aik acha answer nahi day sakta hun is kay bara may lakin kafi aysa indicator hain mt4 may jo humaya aik acha indicator dayta hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 368 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)