+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 368 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view, very important indicator for the trading and indicators help beginners very much. but before they will use it, I think they should learn about how to use it in the market and how to get the signal from the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.

I think the indicators are simple and easy to read and understand is sngat suitable for beginners
    Bolinger band and the candlestick is a simple indicator but enough to get the desired number of advantages

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes there is a trader without the use of indicators in conducting trade, for me then I'll do the confusion in the OP. Because, until now the OP that I do most of the indicators based on the habits and the occasional pair. Indicator does not need much, just 2 or 3 indicators have actually been quite accurate as a reference for the OP, and im use a BB as my indicator

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    when we want to the tradings at the first stage of tradings mean when we are newbies then we need good indicators to judge the market for the fast analysis of the market then we need good money management for better tradings.
    I think all good indicators of the trade, only we ourselves who have to set it in accordance with the objectives of our trade. No matter how good an indicator is used, if we do not control how it is used, then it will not benefit.

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators that help the novice to know the general direction of the market of these indicators and best indicator MACD study the movement and direction of the general market trend lines and is easy for the Newbie to determine the appropriate decision

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use Moving averages at first.. Its easy to use and attach in your chart.. and It really works only if you know how to use it.. You can find moving support and resistance with them... Not only that with moving averages you can detect trend direction much better and by riding those trend you can maximize your profit..
    Searching Myself...

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using bollinger bands with stochalic has been very good.
    so by using both of these indicators would produce a valid signal if used with time frame minimum m30 and thus h1 to benefit very open opportunities

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to recommend beginner traders to learn how to use trend line and support & resistance lines along with candlestick chart pattern. however if you cannot but want to use indicator then you can use moving average and stochastic which are my favorite also.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect bollinger bands and Stochastic RSI are the best for the newbies as its really cushy to believe and unanalyzable to control but i see the the traders should bed at lowest the staple foremost to get the intent of the usages of the indicators perfectly during the Forex market trade.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe baesd on the understanding of the newbis to tarding and the chart that he his using, the RSI has to be one of his indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 368 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)