Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Question Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    mere keyal se bollinger bands naya trader ke liye assa hai. yea jaida easy or naya trader yea se jaida analis korpati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member faroque is an unknown quantity at this point faroque's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first u need to follow the economic calender properly for the fundamental news as well you can. Because fundamental news is base for forex trade. You can get live economic news from CNN, BBC etc. Because live news is most preferable from the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now i say to best way find your bets indicators-"Please collect a large number of indicators and check in your demo account .After check you will find your best indicators.If you follow that - I think one time you find a good indicator.thanks for share your post.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    default indicator of metatrader 4 platform is pretty good. One that you can use the indicator "momentum". By combining the Stochastic RSI, it was pretty good indicator to predict price movements. But you should still be careful, that the indicator is also often gave wrong signals

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its true . but its not easy for newbie to understand candlestick pattern which is very tough . and its true if they try hard to understand its will be not very hard and its true candlestick pattern have very good impact in forex which still i am learning.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a newcomer to forex trading, I still desperately need my help to facilitate the analysis of trade indicators. I use indicator is an indicator of MA, fibonachi and support the resistance. indicator which is what I use and I was able to make a profit by using the indicator.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though am not using indicators until now and trading just looking at chart or watching the market, but as i see lot of traders relying on indicators i started studying them and feel bollinger band would be easy to begin with.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    I think indicator use not good for forex trading because if a trader use indicator then he do not know how to analysis and indicator analysis is maximum time going to wrong. So you learn how to analysis the market, then trade with your analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 368 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)