+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 368 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is relay good to have some friends trading with you on Forex , but for me i prefer to trade on my own , so i can make my planes , my strategy , and depend on my effort to make win , or i will may be lose my attention

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in this site . I think there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for more indicators by google search. Thanks ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree with your opinion sir, it is true that the indicator is not very significant influence on the will but we do business when we started to open forex trading either selling or buying we should pay attention to the indicator as well. so we can minimize the possible risks to the business that we run.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju15 View Post
    if you are a beginner you can use moving average and bollinger band indicator.i hope it will help you to make a good profit.but remember it always not work .from the two of indicator you can understand the market movement a little
    yes we can use both in trading and have been reading indkator know how it can benefit so it's probably better than the other indicators because the reading is easy

Junior Member tajerulminar is an unknown quantity at this point tajerulminar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use bollinger band.it works very good.though sometimes it also fail.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many good indicators such as Fibonacci and moving average and their results arevery goodand I like it to use in my analysis always

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie and I dont use any indicator till now...
    I have been making the experiments with different indicators for the eligibility or suitability to check...
    You can also make experiments to select your choice...

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit target depends on person to person. I like to set my profits targets dependent on many thing from techincal indicators to fundamental basics. So,, all gets included to make a conclusion of what i can set as a target foyou can control your emotion by applying your money management and your technical analysis to reduce fear when ever you are in the market r taking profit.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like indicator basis trading system. They usually make me confuse. However, It is good to keep knowledge about some indicators. For newbie default indicators such as stochastic oscillator, RSI, ADX,MACD,Moving Average etc are good.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are hundred of indicators which is use for analysis and trading. so which indicator is good for beginer. mainly. there are few indicators are very famous out of 100. 1. moving average, 2. macd, 3. cci, 4. rsi, 5. stcokhastic 6. parabolic sar, 7. ichimoku 8. fractols.. .. etc..these indicators are must be use in the best traidng stratetgy.this indicators are u can use in different method .. first of all .. just grab any stragey form this forum. and practice it. then change the setting and try it. u have gain the knowledge. and also have some good idea on indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 368 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)