on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.15 USD
    Thanks
    forex main trading karne ke liye indicators bahut help karte hai.
    indicator se new trader ko trading main bahut help milti hai. indicator se trading karni chahiye lekin hame ek akela indicator kabi bi use ni karna chahiye.
    or jyda bi ni.

2. Huracan
    Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.15 USD
    Thanks
    There is no doubt in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must have to practice and master them in demo account then apply them to real trading. You can find many indicators on internet I usually use Trend Indicators in which Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.39 USD
    Thanks
    I think Indicator is helper, so I have to work more. We use Indicator for indicate the market position. If I can use it , It will be better. All Indicator is good. But All not work good all time. Need know the history of Indicator. Clear confidence of Indicator may give us proper action.
    RSI, MACD, AO etc. For information please visit www.instaforex.com find out technical Indicator and real the history and calculation of them.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149.69 USD
    Thanks
    i think that as a beginner, we should not try to use indicator so quickly....first of all, we should learn about using of indicators and then try to find one which suits our trading style and then we can try it on demo account...and after that, we can get a good result of that, then we can use that indicator on our real trading account.....

Banned fxbanjar is an unknown quantity at this point fxbanjar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.30 USD
    Thanks
    I am also a beginner and want to ask you all.
    If I want to trade on the TF M5, using the MA indicator, MACD, Stochastic and parabolic SAR.
    The best setting for each indicator is what do you think? thx

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.00 USD
    Thanks
    There are many indicators that we can provide in MT4 indicators are chosen and studied, if you ask me as a beginner should not use too many indicators because it actually gets confused to learn, quite a few are important indicators of our master indicator and know how to use it.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    All indicators are good, depend on the function of that indicator and the trader. In my opinion, indicator would work best if the trader know how to use it, so, even a best indicator, it won't work with the trader who did't know how to use it.

Member xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.85 USD
    Thanks
    For me,I usuallt think that the simplest indicators caann help us more during our trading.Now I just suggest the indicators that I am using at present.I use three indicators,which you can all find in your MT4 platform.
    1.RSI.
    2.Stoch.
    3.MACD.
    if more,I wish you can add some moving everage there.
    Just wish you can conbine them together to help you make sure the correct forex trend.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.70 USD
    Thanks
    I do not use indicators but I think we just need to know and where you can make the negotiation and must also have enough experience so that you can arrive at what you wish with all my wish for you to properly conduct your business.

11. PAMM
    Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    friend if you are new in forex then first need to trade with big time frame.
    you can not catch the right price movement in small time frame without experience.
    and all indicator are also give false signal in low time frame. first get experience in big time frame with particular indicator then try to good setting in small time frame.
    I think all the dealers seem to understand how they can trade with both the time frame circuitry that is in use so that way they will have good analytical skills in their trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast