+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 368 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to akser indicators ko use krta ho kio k ager koi trader kisi bhi currency ky trend ko know krna chahta hy then usy chahea k wo is main indicators ko follow kry jkio k indicators asal main market ki average ko show krty hain main khud bolinger band use krta ho or MACD bhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lare dusun is an unknown quantity at this point lare dusun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner you can use simple indicators such as MA, fractal or zigzag. if I myself prefer to use the same fractal MA indicator because it is easy to understand when we are doing trading in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i will suggest to use zigzag in multi timeframe for newbie to learn
    as i know zigzag is the most easiest indicator for newbie and this swing zigzag have to use on high time frame while we scalping on smaller time frame
    good luck and hope we got successful trading

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is very helpfull for beginner and all forex trader.We can fell market condition by forex indicator.We can analysis market rate for forex indicator.So indicator is help for beginner.A forex member had need to know indicator using system.

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicators used to analyzing the chart so you must learn about most of them, for example the best for me are RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger band, MACD, Momentum, Moving average, So you should learn much about them and try to combine between them in a demo account before start trading in a real account, after that you can choose which give you a good results.

Senior Member Daniraja123 is an unknown quantity at this point Daniraja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend me khud indicator use nahi karta so muje s bary me kuch pata nahi hai k konsa indicator ziada best hai so ap apne aur dosto se puch lo jis k saat ap practically mill sakty hai to per wo apko bata dengy aur apka problem solve ho jayega.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I started trading forex, I use MA and Bolinger Band indicator. I think it is a very good indicator for beginners, because it is not too difficult to understand these indicators, so that we can use the indicator well, although we do not have a good ability to understand market movements. The indicators are clear with very helpful beginner in seeing a better market conditions.

Banned sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i advised for all the new traders in forex trading business that they should never use indicators in trading and they should make trades in forex with out this and they will become auccessful trader in forex trading buisness

Banned cariuntung is an unknown quantity at this point cariuntung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use moving average indikator in my trade and I think it will help me to do analyze..I have to watch very closely and take note everyday..so that I will know when to follow and when to ignore the signals to minimize loss and maximize profit..

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht sa log is ma is ke vaj sda tring kart ha is ma fida be hot ha parma to kod h e apne samj sa is ma kamkart h isbohtpasa be milt ha r noksn be hot ha sabko isbot pasa kam hatoisboht pasa ko gar mbathkr he milty ha sab ko isboht pasa k gar batkr he isbot pasa kam saktho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 368 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)