+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    beginners should use Bollinger Bands along with Pivot any they will be really get surprising results... i have tried this till yet and i found these indicators surprisingly good to select the right position for trading to get good amount of profit... use other strategies after you fully understand these two... main abhi tak indicator use karna start nahi kiya hai.trading main indicator bahut jayada help full hote hai inka use karna sikhna bahut jarurui hai.agar apko indicator use karna aa jaye to bahut help milti hai trading main.people earn lot of profit using indicator.

--- Update ---

which indicator is best for the beginer for practice.. mainly main jo use karta hun woh bahut hi easy hain.. main jyada critical bale indicator use nahi karta .. so .. app moving average, macd, rsi, parabolic sar, fractal. cci, stockhastic, bollingerbands, yeh sab kuch use kar sakte ahin.. inke sab ki ..ebooks milta ahin.. app usse pahle achhe se padhle taki achhii tarah use kar sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    We won't employ signals frequently i really feel actually not appropriate man or women to help remedy ones dilemma, nevertheless there are numerous great built-in signals within MT4 itself you can look at individuals and listen to which in turn accommodate people almost all and employ which as part of your trading. Also you can hunt for vacation signals simply by goggling. as a beginner trader in the trade using indicators that already exist in the platform that let traders use moving average indicator, this indicator is widely used by traders that are reliable so it is easy to get but hard to learn

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which indicator is best for the beginer for practice.. mainly main jo use karta hun woh bahut hi easy hain.. main jyada critical bale indicator use nahi karta .. so .. app moving average, macd, rsi, parabolic sar, fractal. cci, stockhastic, bollingerbands, yeh sab kuch use kar sakte ahin.. inke sab ki ..ebooks milta ahin.. app usse pahle achhe se padhle taki achhii tarah use kar sake.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your advice but i do not understand why you do not like those indicators. I am thinking this because if they are harmful why instaforex includes so many indicators with mt4 and mt5? I think they have some good cause for this. I know many successful traders who use indicators to do their analysis. Brother Indicator is very much harmful for a trader. If you want to be a good trader then I suggest you never use indicator or any other artificial tools for forex trading. Always try to understand forex and take trading decision only your analysis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use only bollinger bands and Moving Average. In moving average I use 20 Simple MA and 5 Exponential MA. When One crosses another I open and close a trade. From the beginning of my trading I followed various indicators according to the suggestions of experts I lost huge money following them. No I find that Only bollinger band and moving average is enough for technical analysis and you can also add RSI with this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery hisab sy main nay aik strategy bnai hy wo boaht h solid hy me to usay he fallow karta ho moving average ke 7,20,65 ka combination hota hy is me ap ko market movement ka bary me easy pta chaal rah hota hy k ab marekt me kia situation chal rahi hy us ko fallow kar k main trading karta hon or acha profit be mil jata hy yeh acha and strong indicator hy. You can find the indicator which can make you enjoy. I have to acquire cash in on foreign currency trading, My business is very inspired to become a effective dealer, We do not know whenever it's going to be a success, benefit regarding understanding along with understanding

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners should use Bollinger Bands along with Pivot any they will be really get surprising results... i have tried this till yet and i found these indicators surprisingly good to select the right position for trading to get good amount of profit... use other strategies after you fully understand these two... main abhi tak indicator use karna start nahi kiya hai.trading main indicator bahut jayada help full hote hai inka use karna sikhna bahut jarurui hai.agar apko indicator use karna aa jaye to bahut help milti hai trading main.people earn lot of profit using indicator.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saqlain khan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We won't employ signals frequently i really feel actually not appropriate man or women to help remedy ones dilemma, nevertheless there are numerous great built-in signals within MT4 itself you can look at individuals and listen to which in turn accommodate people almost all and employ which as part of your trading. Also you can hunt for vacation signals simply by goggling. as a beginner trader in the trade using indicators that already exist in the platform that let traders use moving average indicator, this indicator is widely used by traders that are reliable so it is easy to get but hard to learn

17. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)