+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not mention, which is the best indicator. I think you should try one at a time indicator in the demo account, you'll find which indicators are most suitable for you. Surely, you must adjust the indicators setting with a choice of time frame. virtually all the indicators are good so there are no specific indicators are good and others are not good indicators, the problem is how we treat the indicators correctly and consistently, as you say the MACD indicator and so on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea it's good to test each and every indicator, if you wanna use some. And it's better to test the indicators in a demo account as well, and I guess it's good to test one indicator at a time, for certain times of trades, to see how it works, good or not good, then switch to test another one in the same way. However, I guess to test several or couple of the indicators is enough, if you could find something working good for you already.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner in the use of indicators are commonly used such as moving averages, RSI and stochlastic of these three indicators were already da [at used to analyze the market movements that occurred following the trend that new traders do not get confused and anxious lau using the basic indicator beginner trade must not be used without the indicator is very difficult because in guessing the direction of the market that can help in the Bollinger band trading if it is no indicator of their masters know the direction of trade is good

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically, Indicator is helper, so I have to work more. We use Indicator for indicate the market position. If I can use it , It will be better. All Indicator is good. But All not work good all time. Need know the history of Indicator. Clear confidence of Indicator may give us proper action. I believe that no indicator works so much well. I think that Forex is a global markets where any new moves the markets.I follow only charts. To earns from it follow charts and realizes markets conditions !!

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit target depends on person to person. I like to set my profits targets dependent on many thing from techincal indicators to fundamental basics. So,, all gets included to make a conclusion of what i can set as a target foyou can control your emotion by applying your money management and your technical analysis to reduce fear when ever you are in the market r taking profit. it is relay good to have some friends trading with you on Forex , but for me i prefer to trade on my own , so i can make my planes , my strategy , and depend on my effort to make win , or i will may be lose my attention

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain. there are hundred of indicators which is use for analysis and trading. so which indicator is good for beginer. mainly. there are few indicators are very famous out of 100. 1. moving average, 2. macd, 3. cci, 4. rsi, 5. stcokhastic 6. parabolic sar, 7. ichimoku 8. fractols.. .. etc..these indicators are must be use in the best traidng stratetgy.this indicators are u can use in different method .. first of all .. just grab any stragey form this forum. and practice it. then change the setting and try it. u have gain the knowledge. and also have some good idea on indicators.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no incertitude in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must someone to training and original them in present reason then allot them to echt trading. You can gestate many indicators on internet I commonly use Perceptiveness Indicators in which Boost Respond Parentage (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator. There are not any best indications you can find a great number of indications that any of us employ and maybe they are lagging indications. We would recommend which you depend on selling price action. You should use the actual tendency series signal and also the Fibonacci entrancement pertaining to tendency research and also the pivot place pertaining to evidence regarding quantities.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is not good for Forex trading. A naked chart can make you profitable. I'm trading with a naked chart. some times use Zigzag. It's a good indicator for trade. and some times use bollinger bands. It's some good. If you want to many indicator use together, it's very bad for trading. you can use just 1-2 indicator or good a naked chart. main toh main boillinger band use suru kiya tha to kyo mujhey bohot easy ka signal is malum hota tha aur ise main demo. me bhi kar sakta tha advantage. aur saath hi ka bhi main RSI using karta tha toh Salafi only se. newbie to boillnger liye Hi thik rahega indicator band.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it. The indicator is very suitable for beginners in the forex market. realization of the movement and the current market trend in the indicator. Unfortunately, not one hundred percent of the foreign exchange market indicator. with the indicator, you can get a basic idea of ​​the foreign exchange market. The indicator is very suitable for beginners in the forex market. realization of the movement and the current market trend in the indicator.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes there is a trader without the use of indicators in conducting trade, for me then I'll do the confusion in the OP. Because, until now the OP that I do most of the indicators based on the habits and the occasional pair. Indicator does not need much, just 2 or 3 indicators have actually been quite accurate as a reference for the OP, and im use a BB as my indicator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)