+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 368 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Macd bila subba aik behtareen indicator hai. New traders ko eska estemaal karna chahiya aur esko seekna bhi chahiya. Me macd ko zyada tr hidden aur regular divergence maloom karny keliya istemaal karta hoon. Esse mujay trend continuation aur trend reversal ka pata chalta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the trading platform there are many kind of indicators and we can uses the indicators but most of the indicators are value less and they do not work properly ,so I only uses the candle stick pattern charts and moving average for the technical analysis and get the good result form the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first technical indicator that novices learn to use is the MACD. This is a good tool but should be accompanied by other indicators to improve its effectiveness. I recommend to use MACD, Stochastic and parabolic czar to achieve good a sign of input and output.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki yaha par humare ko aise indicators ke sath mein trading karna hota hai jo acha work karta ho bhai, jaise ki Moving average, Stoch, RSI, Bollinger band, ye sabhi indicators ke sath mein kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    us indicator ka use karna theek hota hai jiska response acha ho bekar ke indicator ka use karna bhi theek nahi hota hai trader ko us indicator ka use karna chahiye jiska result sahi ho trading mai uska fayeda bhi hota hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki yaha par humare ko aise indicators ke sath mein trading karna hota hai jo acha work karta ho bhai, jaise ki Moving average, Stoch, RSI, Bollinger band, ye sabhi indicators ke sath mein kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking that the indicators are the best for the beginner. we are use the indicators. we are able to find out the market trend. we are work the market strategy base. so that we are successful trader. indicators are best. we are use the regular base.

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators ka role is online buisness mi kafi important ha and agar koi new person is business ko joib kert aha tu wo lazmi koi na koi indicator use kerta ha new trader in start kas ker support and resistance and price action per tawaja dena acha ha kuek in strat agar wo in per hols hasil ker ly ga tu us ko lazmi future mi faida hasil ho ga.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    the best indicator of how we actually depends to understand any strategy that we use to get better in a reasonable trading in the forex market with technical indicators are commensurate with our own strategy
    Dear jab hum forex market me new hote hai tab hame sabse pahle demo account per hi kam karna chahiye aur usi per indicator ka use karke market ko watch karna chahiye ki kun sa indicator jayda best hai kyoki her trader ke liye alag alag indicator help kar sakta hai.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginner, use the indicators that are not too difficult, such as the MACD, which can calculate the average price within a specified period, and indicators that I use is William% R, because I think this indicator can easily determine which oversold and overbought point.

Banned Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wrote an article about moving averages and how to use them. There is nothing standard for the settings as i said many times. I told you the setting I use you can do your backtest and see which settings are the best for your strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 368 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)