+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 368 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes unfortunately actually I also found that the indicator that must be tried by beginners is the moving average. I would suggest they try moving averages of 12 and 25EMA, they are very important and will help beginners to know when the trend setting is in progress. I am a forex trainer and I know why I say it. If a student comes to me to teach him about indicators, the first point of call is EMA 12 and 25 with confirmation of parabolic SAR. and For a beginner, the best indicator form is a naked chart, though it may look strange, but as time goes by, you will realize that it is the best. You can add several indicators such as moving average, stochastic, rsi and MACD, are some indicators that you can add to your chart, but don't make it too complicated, make sure it is as simple as possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope Bollinger Band and Stochastic RSI are the best for beginners because it is very convenient to be trusted and cannot be analyzed to be controlled, but I see traders need to sleep at the lowest price, the main point to get the intention of using indicators perfectly during Forex. market trading. and I want to recommend novice traders to learn how to use trend lines and support & resistance lines along with candlestick patterns. but if you can't help but want to use indicators then you can use moving averages and stochastic which is also my favorite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is NO doubt that the indicators are very helpful but they are lagging behind. They really tell you what the trends are and what you should look for on an Intraday or swing trading basis, but the point is they don't give you the right entry and exit points and therefore they are useless. If you go in and out based on one of the lagging indicators but I have seen some traders not use it because I am a beginner and I need them to filter trades but since the last few months I have really avoided it and the worst results but I am still learning and I certainly will come up with something substantial in the coming weeks as I expect

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of indicators now available for use on many different trading platforms. Even the MT4 platform offers the ability to add special indicators and can program them as traders want to achieve maximum benefits. and when I started trading forex, I used the MA and Bolinger Band indicators. I think this is a very good indicator for beginners, because it's not too difficult to understand this indicator, so we can use the indicator well, even though we don't have good ability to understand market movements. The indicators are clear with beginners who are very helpful in seeing better market conditions.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear I assume that there are many indicators and everyone should know who is the most useful indicator for himself but for beginners this must be a difficult task so for beginners I recommend using the Bolinger band and also MACD, RSI indicators and also other indicators . and Trading with technical patterns, such as they can try to trade naked because it is very less complex than other types of analysis and indicators and is also reliable and will help in their future because most trades are based on candlestick signals of price action.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

vrindavan (2019-11-19)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to have found the mt4 software indicator provided. none of the indicators that helped me as a beginner. you should try the indicators available in mt4 software because my experience as a beginner indicator is enough to help me in trading. and Although I didn't use indicators until now and trade only looking at charts or watching the market, but because I saw many traders rely on indicators I started to study them and felt Bollinger Band would be easy to start.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

vrindavan (2019-11-19)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I also think that each indicator has a certain perception and logic in a different way. Using many indicators is considered more successful than using only one indicator. Various indicators give traders more confirmation to enter short or long. However, the best combination of indicators for me is stochastic, SAR satellite and Ichimoku and in my opinion, I believe Bollinger band and Stochastic RSI are the best for beginners because they are very easy to understand and easy to operate but I feel traders should know at least the first basis to get ideas of using Perfect Indicators during Forex market trading.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators in forex trading but I like to use the RSI, MACD, stockestic, and bollinger band indicators. These indicators give me the best results and help me to take the right trades. So I advise traders to use this indicator in trading there. and I think Moving averages are the best for new traders and besides that they can use the RSI too, I think if we can trade using the right indicators then we can easily make decisions about trading. Traders must be skilled at using indicators to generate profits

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators in forex market trading, you can use it. They are very useful for traders in predicting forex market trends. Then you can open sell or buy to get profit, you have to combine several indicators to get more precise. and there are many indicators to use it but you have to be sure whether it gives the right signal or not because we will depend on it in the analysis and if it gives the wrong signal, we can replace each other. try to work on a demo to make sure from there to trade well

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the most honest indicator for all types of traders is Bollinger Bands, because it gives you where you enter a position and where you have to take your profits, This is very strong specifically for long-term traders. and For beginners in this market to obtain that indicators do not produce something, sometimes predict signals or disgraceful signals near injustice or rudimentary and that rank beginners with training maneuvers on Hellenic analysis so that they can benefit early

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 368 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)