+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 368 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek newbie ko sab indicator ka use the forehead because chahiye kyun k zyada indicator se confusion makes hota hai aur aap sahi trading nahi le paatey hain, and newbie ko MACD aur stochastic use ka karke trading because chahiye lekin is baat ka bhi khayaal rakhna chahiye k pair my strong trend na ho kyun k you sirf indicator of my trading range hai acha do kartey hain aur my strong trend you indicators fail ho jaatey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators are good to use to help you make the right trading decisions to make good profits, some are good while others may lead you astray if they are not used well, all of this is made by people and they sometimes make mistakes so it is not good to trust them with your trade so they don't disappoint you and make you lose what could have been avoided.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider MACD as a good indicator to use because the market moves like trends and some good corrections to use as a better price to make your own strategy to enter several times more in the market. and, there is no doubt that the indicator is very important for beginners. so you have to study technical analysis. Use must be combined with other indicators. besides moving averages, I also combine them with Bolinger bands. I think BB is great for measuring the strength of a trend.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear, I really consider that in Forex Moving Average and Bollinger Bands are the most widely used by beginners although not all beginners choose the indicators. Usually, traders will choose one of them and I have never found a trader who combines Moving Average and Bollinger band as indicators. and for me, I think in forex trading I don't have indicators to start forex trading. Just follow the rules of the trade and market movements start trading. But if you know about forex then I can say, at first knew about the function of indicators and can help you.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think in forex trading for new traders we can use bollinger bands and moving averages to be used as indicators and specifically for support and resistance levels, besides that they also use moving averages that might give a price movement and better not to use many indicators that can make them confused. and I actually consider to be a newcomer to forex trading, I still really need the help of my indicators to facilitate trading analysis. The indicators that I use are the MA indicator, fibonachi and support resistance. That indicator is what I use and I can profit by using that indicator.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that bollinger bands are very useful and you can use them with your strategy because it shows you when you can close your position, I don't like to use other indicators except Bollinger bands because they only follow prices and it does not predict the next movement. and they are simple, indicators like Heiken ashi, MADC and RSI and also RSI can help them a lot and they can make good money, but they really need to know what they are doing, the best will come out of it.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators that can be very good for traders. Some of them are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, Parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator gives some time a trader a good entry point. I think moving averages are very popular indicators. Many expert traders also use it. and Two good indicators in my view that can help beginners and are easy to understand whether to buy or sell, are bollinger bands and stochastic oscillators, it may be preferable to install both and open trades when both buy signals must increase the chances of succeeding in my view .

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein an important tool indicator with a certain price. so that Inko uses karay jaye to challenge the percentage of profit to grow hota hai. mai trading in the band Bollinger, rsi. moving average and stochastic use the hoon chart. scalping into liye Bollinger band and stochastic KA the best combination of hota. the moving average tray and the RSI KA combination of trading days yes long-term trading to liye kiya Ja Sakta hi. and I can suggest beginners should trade with paradolic sar in the forex market and they will make a few pips with a good money management plan in the forex market market.forex traders need to have good money management because that is the reason why professionals make money

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators for beginners that they can use to trade. But it never depends on the indicator. Just take the support of these indicators. You can use the MACD 2 line indicator. That indicator is very good for trading. You can use Moving averages to trade. Different types of moving averages are good for trading. and saab ji jab kam es app new hai hai os os application time indicative nai ache chahi aa fer experience he is the ice kam mai achi app earning kar sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek in the entire business world hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hi bai saab ji ice kam mai hum apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hai ice mai oak he din mai bhout money waste hoti hi hum hum kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing to note is that in achieving what we want there is a high goal for the spirit of excitement that we achieve, because in this way our destination will always be achieved with the iron will that we belong to and I think this may depend on our individual trading style myself, if for me. I use 3 types of indicators, namely I use the MACD indicator, and also the MA Bowling indicator, but it must be done well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 368 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)