+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Trusted Member Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,528 Times in 6,274 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a business that has a great opportunity,my traders have the only a smaller capitals and not to be greedy,my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex markets and getting the profit from th transaction that i do,i believe it can not be instant and requires a processing !! indeed greed in forex trading that will make you experience a bad thing. because the more we are greedy and want a big advantage in the trade, it would menajdikan the greater the risk that we have to face in the trade. Therefore there are many traders who suffered many losses due to their greed in trading. I myself also had bad experiences with greed. :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam47 For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,416 Times in 2,622 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal. Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pai

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kumar For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Best tool for the newbies to analyze the forex market because in starting of this business they preferred the demo account for learning and in demo account and should practice few indicators on your own and choose the best suitable for your trading style.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    For any newbies when they are preferring for technical analysis because newbies in starting work in demo trading account for good leaning and it will when you traden in the higher timeframes be accurate enough to have not so much false signals.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there is the best indicator, everything would have drawbacks and advantages of each. To obtain maximum results and minimize false signals could I suggest to combine several indicators into a single template. Select indicators that can show oversell and overbuy, reversal signal and alerts For novices in this market to acquire that the indicators do not production something Depends on how much the newbie can take the pressure to learn about the indicators and for me there should be a easy step wise plan to learn about indicators is sometimes predicts reprehensible signals or signals near unjustness or rudimentary and that the beginner rank by manoeuvre training

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We almost everything share it with your the desire in opposition to contend the musical instrument at some anchor below human being life.Teens, especially, fantasize roughly sensing the minute large rock star. Good, taste sensitive trading is in us would be a good signal for trading, a signal to the OP or close a position if the situation requires it and maybe it could be a signal of our personal is better and more accurate than the indicator on meta trader

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the beginner, just use key indicators such as MACD, Boilinger bands, moving averages and stochastic. The important thing you have to understand the usefulness of these indicators before you use it. Because without an understanding of these indicators, the results are not optimal, can even produce loss. I think that indicator is very important for a new trader in forex market. Indicators help you to analysis market and to get make a profit. But indicator can not always correct information. You need experience and knowledge about forex market to trade in forex trading.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal mein Moving Average Exponential jo kay MT4 mein built in hay biggners kay liye bohat acha indicator hay ic ko 5 high aur 5 low laga ker use karain aur jab donon lines kay oper say candle aye aur aik line corss ker kay close ho jaye to ye SELL ka signal hay aur jab donon lines kay neechay say candle aa ker nechay ki line cross ker kay close ho jaye to ye BUY ka signal hay mein ic strategy ko use ker raha hoon aur profit earn ker raha hoon pehlay ic ko demo per practice karain phir real mein try karain aur ager profit ho to THANKS kerna na bholain.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The beginner MetaTrader indicators is a very simple customs indicators that displays the locals tops and bottoms on the chartes with the red and blue dots near thems. It analyzes the maximums and the minimums on the certains periodes then compares them to the ranged, in which the currency pairs was trading and if the top/bottoms is significant enough it marks it with the dot !! use many best Indicator. Bollingerbands, RSI. Zigzag, Fibonacci etc. one time one use for comfortable. Business trend candle stick significant is next position. Almost i like RSI. and Fibunacci use when i start trade in Forex. trading time BolingerBonds inform me next position.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)