+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use indicators but I think we just need to know and where you can make the negotiation and must also have enough experience so that you can arrive at what you wish with all my wish for you to properly conduct your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I usuallt think that the simplest indicators caann help us more during our trading.Now I just suggest the indicators that I am using at present.I use three indicators,which you can all find in your MT4 platform.
    1.RSI.
    2.Stoch.
    3.MACD.
    if more,I wish you can add some moving everage there.
    Just wish you can conbine them together to help you make sure the correct forex trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    All indicators are good, depend on the function of that indicator and the trader. In my opinion, indicator would work best if the trader know how to use it, so, even a best indicator, it won't work with the trader who did't know how to use it.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators that we can provide in MT4 indicators are chosen and studied, if you ask me as a beginner should not use too many indicators because it actually gets confused to learn, quite a few are important indicators of our master indicator and know how to use it.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also a beginner and want to ask you all.
    If I want to trade on the TF M5, using the MA indicator, MACD, Stochastic and parabolic SAR.
    The best setting for each indicator is what do you think? thx

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that as a beginner, we should not try to use indicator so quickly....first of all, we should learn about using of indicators and then try to find one which suits our trading style and then we can try it on demo account...and after that, we can get a good result of that, then we can use that indicator on our real trading account.....

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Indicator is helper, so I have to work more. We use Indicator for indicate the market position. If I can use it , It will be better. All Indicator is good. But All not work good all time. Need know the history of Indicator. Clear confidence of Indicator may give us proper action.
    RSI, MACD, AO etc. For information please visit www.instaforex.com find out technical Indicator and real the history and calculation of them.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must have to practice and master them in demo account then apply them to real trading. You can find many indicators on internet I usually use Trend Indicators in which Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main trading karne ke liye indicators bahut help karte hai.
    indicator se new trader ko trading main bahut help milti hai. indicator se trading karni chahiye lekin hame ek akela indicator kabi bi use ni karna chahiye.
    or jyda bi ni.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)