Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Hybrid View

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amscalicut For This Useful Post:

feliz_forex (2014-03-14), furi (2020-09-05), khan Muhammad (2016-10-21), Mustansir (2018-06-22), ranukumbolo (2013-06-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), tamaprat (2013-01-05)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-26), furi (2020-09-05), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    There are a lot of indicators in the forex market, we can use them for trading forex to get more opportunities to make profit. I advice you to use them for your trading.
    as a beginner, you do not use a bullet too many indicators. because, each indicator has a different function. you enough to master one or two indicators that you think you can comfortably use. I recommend moving average and stochastic oscillator as an indicator of your choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the difference between MT4 and MT5 trading softwares.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear yogesh I am a newbie in Forex. Would you please kindly let me know about as newbie from when a can learn well about indicator. whats the procedure of uses of the indicator. how can I install the indicator. Your comments in this connection would highly appreciated.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are some traders to trade based solely on instinct and trial and error, even though there is a benefit even though it is not in a long time, but it will further harm the many ..

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to akser indicators ko use krta ho kio k ager koi trader kisi bhi currency ky trend ko know krna chahta hy then usy chahea k wo is main indicators ko follow kry jkio k indicators asal main market ki average ko show krty hain main khud bolinger band use krta ho or MACD bhi

Member sunee is an unknown quantity at this point sunee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.
    new members k liay indicator best hai kaun k is say work karnay me help hoti hai or work karnmay ka tarika pata chalta hai or agar wo is me success hasil karna chahtay hai to indicator ko follow karna lazmi hai

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    right, try to use MT4 indicators given by themselves, such as MA and others that you can collaborate with a number fibonanci you can find out, with this indicator we can observe the movement of the market may be in addition to news from the outside, or you can look at websites that provide it.

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I also do not use indicators often but i believe it's not bad if people that are just trying to discover their trading strategy to use indicators like EMA, SMA and bolinger bands. these indicators are great and should be mastered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 364 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)