+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 368 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is the best indicator in the forex business forum in the online system world, where we produce a lot and also gain knowledge and experience to change our physical and chemical situation in this trade. Without indicators, forex forum business support is good and everyone loves it and is happy as the indicator jo traders to liye kafi acha crescent hain hain moving average aur boolinger band sabse best hain lekin RSI aur stoch ye bhi ache hain main lekin MA aur BB hi use the hoon bhaiya ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that using zig zag for trading and this indicator helps you to get the best from froex. I also use this indicator for trading and making good money from forex. I gained good trading experience from demo trading and now I get as great from my experience indicators as it is not enough for you to make big money You need good capital and good experience to trade !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important benefit of this indicator is to give advice when we will open positions BUY / SELL. for beginners you should use a simple indicator first. one of the simplest trend direction indicators, namely Moving Average and Very Good asks beginners to have many types of indicators on the website but why does it use as beginner MACS, AO etc.? He must be Bolligerbond, RIS (momentum), Zigzag etc. A good trader cannot use many indicators for trade analysis, however to find out the candlestick's position with the RSI, the average range of candlestick movements using Zigzag and Bolingerbong. Other positions he will know from the head and news reports.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want beginners to have to use forex indicators. Because as a starting level, you only know the basics about this and nothing else. Although you can use the moving average indicator and hope it will help you. The best thing for you is to follow the trading signals directly from expert forex users. and it is very important to trade with indicators we must trade here patiently and so that we can be winners. Also we have to trade with the news and so we can use indicators properly

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, indicators for beginners, of course, are very simple and easy to understand. There are many indicators that are already available in MetaTrader. I suggest moving averages as favorite indicators. because its use is easy and very simple. until now I still use it. and we can use all indicators, for beginners, use indicators that are not too difficult, like MACD, which can calculate average prices for a certain period, and the indicator that I use is William% R, because I think this indicator can easily determine oversold and oversold points.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahnawaz148 View Post
    naye traders ke liye indicators ka use karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki unhe bahut sambhal ke tarding karni hoti hai..market bahut hi khatarnak hota hai naye traders ke loiye aur sabse zada loss me naye traders hi jate hai forex me
    naye traders ko RSI, bollinger band aur MACD indicator ko zarur dekhna chahaiye
    bhai shuru mein toh inke baare mein sabko pata nahi hoti hai aur jab pata nahi hoga toh inko use na hi karei toh accha hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye risk lena zarori hota hai magar hadd se zyada na bhi lein ismein bhai warna sab chala jayega.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Beginners should use easy-to-understand technical indicators such as the Macd. There are other technical indicators that are simple but that offer a high degree of effectiveness. The use of technical indicators facilitates the execution of operations and gives great confidence due to its good performance.and there are some more indicators are usefull at forex as moving average and parabolic sar

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really know about the Bolinger band work system. but I always count the points of support and refusal to decide where to put a stop loss that is not easily touched by price ... and when I was a beginner, my first indicator was the moving average. after sometimes, I have found so many good combinations and types to apply to trading. I think beginners can try this indicator, it's easy to use, not difficult to implement and doesn't mess up your screen.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving averages and MACD are a good combination but you should note that they will not work always. What I discovered recently is that they will work several times a day. Like after the opening of the London session, they will work mostly since new steps will begin in many cases. You have to watch very carefully and take notes every day. so you will know when to follow and when to ignore the signal. and any Indicator used by every trader to use it seriously and seriously to understand it properly and correctly so as to produce a good ability to analyze and well so that I can produce many advantages consistently, the focus of the study will be very beneficial for these traders

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the beginning i am using only the standard indicators that are integrated in mt4 platform. And the best what i have found there from the standards are the cci (commodity channel indicator). It�s being fast and it will when you traden in the higher timeframes be accurate enough to have not so much false signals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 368 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)