+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 368 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner should try to focus on their knowledge and learning techniques and use the modern tools for trading in the Forex. The new trader should learn the Forex trading properly before trading in the Forex trading market which is best for his and not to do something else. mje tu forex ke trading main kise bhe indicator per belive nh hai or na he main koe indicator use krta hon es liye ap log bhe indicator na he use kren tu better hai kun ke indicator jsut tools he hain koe bhe indcator best working nh kr raha hai sab ke sab tools he hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that when i was starting there is one of the best thing that you can show is that when you trading and you new you you have to know that haikenashi smooth is the best and there is amother that is called hetor trading that is very helpful Well actually my dear, with me, I clearly do believe most beginner using moving average as their first indicator to trade. It is because moving average is the most popular indicator in forex market. Until now, this indicator still become the most popular and still used by expert trader also. Then beginner can use this indicator if they want to learn indicator..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother indicators sabhi achy hain orr true bhee hoty hain koi bhee false reading nhi deta lkin inko smjna prta hai ye wohi results dety hain jo calculations se dety hain orr koi chez bhee future nhi btati ye bhee new traders ko smjna chahiye orr wesy sab se common use honewaly indicators mn moving average orr rsi boilinger bands hain in se achi scalping ki jaa sakti hai these are simple indicators that work simple to the right direction we have to work have we have to work to the better levels that we reason the same we have to the same the same trip the same tradres who are able to work and be better workers that we are able to level and we are all known to value the same and rule the same traders form

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhe one year ho gia ha forex business me trading karte howe jahan tak main jo inidcators use kiye hain os me se main bollinger bands aur moving average ko hi use karta ho q k agar in dono indicators ko achi trah read kar liye jay to apko adhi trading ki samjh a jay gi aur ic k sath RSI indicator b best ha. bro indicator for begginers is a good way to know how to trade and understand everything about forex because through indicators the beginners have good earning skills.Indicator are also the good ways by which new traders can do better trading to earn good profit from this business....so its good tool for all forex new comer and old tarders...........

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators for beginners are very important. Because you need to know the technical analysis beforehand which is also important for beginners. Indicators are the most important part of technical analysis. So for beginners we need to learn about indicators. and MetaTrader Indicator Beginners are very simple custom indicators that display local superiors and subordinates on a chart with red and blue dots near them. It analyzes the maximum and minimum for a certain period then compares it with the range, where the currency pair is traded and if the up / down is significant enough it marks it with a point.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    finally other naked traders on this forum, right bro, naked trading is really useful and I think with this we can survive this long in forex, we can analyze faster than the indicators that are done and as a beginner, I think it's impossible if trading without indicator. I am sure, beginners will be confused in determining the correct position. how to enter the market. it only depends on the pattern of the candle ... an expert might be an easy thing, but for beginners it will be very difficult .

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators use Humare Liye help hota hai usse jyada ye janana jaruri hai ki humen Indicator use Kaise Ka Kaur District because, my volatile market based on nominal trading indicators nahin because chahiye chahiye aur nahi choppy market, indicator trading karne to liye valid signals tabhi de saktai hai jab market ka sahi ho environment. and I think the forex indicator is a very important element of forex trading. A bigibigineer trader can easily get money from forex if he can feel the movement of indicators. So we can say indicators are a very important part of forex trading.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically, Indicators are helpers, so I have to work more. We use indicators to show market position. If I can use it, it will be better. All indicators are good. But all does not function well all the time. Need to know the history of Indicators. A clear trust from the Indicator can give us the right action. and in this forex market to know that indicators do not work something sometimes predicts wrong signals or almost wrong or incomplete signals and that beginners are training step by step on classical analysis so they can reap the benefits in the future. The indicator destroys any account

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, my dear, basically I want to believe that indicators that follow trends are the most popular types of indicators. They are good at identifying trends and giving you simple buy and sell signals. It's a good idea to play with different lengths and trend indicator calculation methods to find the right balance between responsiveness and fluency. The indicators that follow the trend are Moving Average, MACD and I clearly think there is no double that there are many indicators out there. You can find many default indicators in the meta trader terminal but for beginners I want to let you know that MACD and Moving Avenger, Stochastic Oscillator are important because of my personal experience, I studied with them and I also got good profits and also some traders who lost money

Banned Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Nelson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,225 Times in 10,261 Posts
    Targeted profit depends on person to person. I like setting my profit targets depending on many things, from technical indicators to fundamental fundamentals. So, everything is put in to make conclusions about what I can set as a target, you can control your emotions by applying money management and your technical analysis to reduce fear when you are in the market for profit. and I don't like indicator-based trading systems. They usually make me confused. However, it is good to store knowledge about several indicators. For beginner default indicators, such as stochastic oscillators, RSI, ADX, MACD, Moving Average are good for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 368 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)