+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to you is to try as much as possible to learn how to trade manually because there are no robots on earth that will make you rich, you are the best robot you have ever found. and although I don't believe that Forex robots are good for anyone to trade in Forex manual trading is the best, because this market requires flexibility all the time and this is not one robot character, they only deal in numbers and this is not a good way to deal with the psychology of different traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about trust EA is very difficult to learn all about it so you can trust EA if several people test it many times and can adjust it every week to update it with the market. but I do not support it. because the forex market is not so easy. So trading manually is the power of the dealer. so reliable sales aren't perfect. so we need to improve our sales skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-17)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made a cent account and my equity was 800 $ - 80000cent. I want to change your settings to get the maximum profit, which option can I change for better performance. by the way I want to create three accounts with $ 200 -20000cent but you say I can do everything in one account. and another with decent money management. attaching it to my $ 40 cash account, historic trades all show profits even closed at the stop loss level, but still receive a margin call only after half a day. This is very risky to use and I would say using 0.01 lots on a $ 1000 account and increasing each.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK sir, thank you very much for sharing your robot, but sir I don't have much capital, can you explain again how much you want, this robot I mean is the minimum amount to use this robot and how much profit. and for ea benefit you to share with us I hope your ea is the best for our trade in the forex trading business but how much is it to share your successful experience and I do not have large capital so I can use this ea with my small capital?

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots, of course, function. However, don't even think that they will work on one percent of the obstructed cases. Some robots might make you bankrupt too. So, always be careful with robots. Never use any robot until you have done a lot of testing again on your demo account. and I think the robot strokes on several pairs and it also produces profits on some good pairs but on some they are the worst so it's better to run on a demo account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-15)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use EAs or robots to trade because I am a beginner at Forex and I have not had much information about this automated system. and I suppose that the use of robots must be accompanied by a good position with the system to be managed easily with a manual trading strategy that different systems should call for a better strategy with the decision to take entry.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know all about forex so please know something on this other user's site and then I want to find out. and Forex robots in your direct trading account, I do not recommend you give your account to a robot that someone suggested to you why don't you try and build your account first so you can give the robot profit to trade with

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many EA / forex robots out there. But there is no robot profit 100%. If you want to choose a robot, you must find a robot that suits your trading style and equity. because there are some robots basics on martingale or average trading style, and that will require a lot of money to trade because they will open several orders with much bigger ones.
    If you want to trade with robots, I think you should try the backtest and forward tests first before you use them on direct trading. make sure your robot can survive in extreme economic conditions smelling like a few weeks ago, the Greek crisis

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not very interested in robot trading at this time because most of the robots that I see in the market are not profitable in the long run, but some traders say megadroid and overdrive robots bring good results, but I have not personally tested them. and actually a lot of robots that sell through the internet really work, but what most traders misunderstand about that robot, they can't give you a profit in just minutes. they need time to do their best work, and also a good arrangement. And this patience is something most beginners don't have.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still don't use bots but in a demo account I tried bots and I noticed that I got a few weeks but usually it doesn't really work after that. Or when trends change it seems to be lagging. I'm not suggesting we use bots if we don't try it in a demo account for a long time. I hope I can make my own bot so I can modify it as I wish. So far it's good on my part by doing the manual. So do not rush to use bots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open