+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see this link....

Website where you can find Backtest and setting

http://www.aeroninfo.com/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual strategy is the very best strategy for me. I trade with simple analysis and simple tools at all times so this means that i mainly use fibo, pivot points, trend lines and charts to make most of my trading decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Donald Loe Bank is an unknown quantity at this point Donald Loe Bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello member,

Is there any good EA that you're used ?
    20% / month is good for me

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    For me,I do love manual trading so much there.I the best strategy for us to trade in forex is by manual trading in forex.We can build atrading system of our own,and never try to use EA there.I think best strategy is to build a trading system of your own.And do trade to follow your own signals there.
    But i am totally disagree you as if you trade with good manual strategy and you earn from it then if you convert it to expert advisor you will still earning and earnings will be more as expert advisors trades 24 hours and you will take all chances of your strategy.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I do love manual trading so much there.I the best strategy for us to trade in forex is by manual trading in forex.We can build atrading system of our own,and never try to use EA there.I think best strategy is to build a trading system of your own.And do trade to follow your own signals there.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no such EA to me.so i am unable to expose this.

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Performance that you people are enormous. I want to know where you learn forex. Can you share your secrets with us?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well done bravo, well all you need in the market is just confidence when you have this , i think that you will just be at the edge of evreything in the realm of forex trading.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to know from where you learn Forex ,can you share your secrets with us ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open