+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a moment when it open wrong position and cause losses to us as if If you want take others advise but for trading manual is a best way So in fact Robot trading also good in Forex market but i think a human can make well trading then Trading by yourself takes years to master and requires constant learning and I am really think that and also i am said that human Vs robot human are wins the race

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am tired of using the robot during the trade but Because robot is created by humans and man control robot like I say confused because of auto trading you are not actually co with First by manual trading I could learn a lot and gain experience Second I could improve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But of course in many times I will not then ed correctly in order to benefit of bringing the most effective so When trader are trade with automated trading program as well cause in this trade you can use your skill to trade in here and you can see the trading line and learn more thing from here buit in the robot side you can not get those tha till Human body is made by Allah but robot is made by man

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea muje use karna acha nahi lagta hain ea ka koi be barosa nahi hain us sa loos be bohat hota hain aur profat be but main apne hisab sa trade karta ho is laye muje munal trade karna he theak lagta hain aur munal trade he best trade hain

Member aliya is an unknown quantity at this point aliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main ea robot or ecn robots koi work ni kerte bs ap ko start main profit dete hain us k bad ap ka account tak wash ker dete hain is liye manual trading kre ap ko woh acha profit degi or ap forex main work ker lain gain easy ho ker

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not in the favor of automated trading or robots trading let alone so i don't rely much and i don't depend on robots at all accordingly Although we can not really talk much about other businesses but when about forex then the humans are the only ones that are trust worthy rather than To a large exten i think that automated trading is only good when the market psychology is sta as if I disagree because to me the strategy was quite successful but sometimes for its completion I use a different way

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are build by humans so they can't beat human namely If you think robot is better than human who make a robot I'm co as if manual trading is good in Forex market then forex since I have never done trading with EA because it is very profitable trading manually if we use good strategy we can make the EA to replace us at busy times I have not much experience about it that is why i am unable to say which trading is exactly working to gain profits in forex market

Senior Member Arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai me koi robot nahi use karta sorry to kisi robot ke bary me bhi nahi janta.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not know about it as you are EA. But yes, it is best seen in the demo account you should. Everyone should know how it works ea. If you have a good trading and Strategy at the end, it can.
    The indicators on the sr and the arrow indicating resistant support. The technical analysis of issues for many important. So good for support and resistant or use Fibonacci indicators.

Senior Member fx00786 will become famous soon enough fx00786 will become famous soon enough fx00786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

my EA .. TRADING RESULTS

dears members me yaha par apna EA .. ke trading history share karta ho app ko passand ahy gi . please like it .. AND AGAR KESI KO .. YE EA CHAHE TO MUJY PERSONAL MESSEGE KAR SAKHTA HAI . thanks
    Attached Images    
    learn first , then practice and then real trade and earn money
    For handle bonus accounts on 40% montly join me
    And plz thanks par click zaroor karain thankss thanks my affliate code is : IKKL

https://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=IKKL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open