+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 677 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    ye bat to sach ha k market ki roz condition change hoti ha yeni k ek din ager app loss ho raha ha to dosrey din ho sakta ha app ko profit ho esi liye main to yahi kahoun ga k app apne experince or knowledge k zariye he apne app ko profit able bana saktey ho forex trading main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this world of forex everybody can have money and also lose, every day there are a news, every day we open positions, the end of the day was the winning position and other loses, the only most of us decided to close their winning positions, and let the loser position loses over and over again. this is our problem!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading can not be the same everyday since the market movements differs every single day. All we can do is plan our trade on the given day and trade our plan without giveing room to the emotions. Following strictly our plan and implementing it at the appropriate time can fetch us good profits even in the bad trading days.
    Happy Trading

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right i think that the trade at forex market will be diffrent from day to, day we should always keep trade with just one stratgies it does not matter wich one i mean we can combine stratgies to make a good one but the important thing is to kee trade with just this one

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I am trading with management this way: a three-day profit of 50 to 200 percent, one-day loss of 25 to 150 percent. On the fourth day I withdraw the profits from 25 to 100 percent.
    no matter how many times you have experienced loss, and how many times you have profit, which is important accumulated total of all your transactions remain profitable. so the point is we can still profit
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day is different and unique . Some day we are earning good amount of profit and some time we also suffer a loss. If you do trade on daily basis there is more chances of loss , so it is very necessary to do trade very carefully if we do trade daily , if we take each step very carefully while doing trading then we can able to make a good amount of profit daily , but some time our decision in forex trading may be wrong and because of it we suffer a loss too. So every day is different its not a same as before. So don't think every day you are going to earn only a good amount , you may also suffer a loss.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think my trading skill is increasing day by day as i practice a lot in t6h demo account as a result of which i can now predict the trend of the market and that help me to earn the success in the forex

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My 10 **** in a day is what makes my day and I have been trading for the last three years but it varies and when it gets a little bit tricky I just leave it and let it move as fas as it wants. Like when I gain I compound so the following day I just let it run.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    how you are trading varies from day to day?

hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?

If have balance, then i will start to trade. My target is daily one deal with 20 pips tp. I usually get 2 or 3 day profit, then my deals will start to float in negative side. And after this, i may try to recover it by hedge the funds. But, the result is stop outs only. I am trying to get profits only like first 3 days. Let us discuss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

lokmankakim (2013-08-29)

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading strategy is changed day by day due to different timing trends.major reasons due to 1.having low equity 2.bad market movements 3.opening orders in loss position.using different strategic plans we get good profit.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prem For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Hanif484 (2018-12-25), ntn (2019-08-27), sakigbest (2018-03-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 677 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)