+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 677 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmkabhi constant profit to ni milta hai hmko ya kisi newbie ko kyuki abhi naye log hain hm ..isme jyada risk bhi hai,,kabhi kuch
    profit to kabhi loss...it depends on condition..and trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone must have experienced both, including experience Margin Call. I never get the benefit of up to 100% in a day. but that's just because I'm lucky. I catch most of the profit of 5% per day, but often not profit, but even a loss. once can be a very big loss if I was not disciplined in my money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    han app yahan par jitni bhi old hotey jatey ho app ki trading main kafi farq aata jata ha or app expeirnce trader hotey jatey ho kioun k app jiss cheez ko ziyada istemal karo ge uttna he app ko us ka experince ziyada ho ga or forex trading bhi aesi he ha

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Not all days are the same. For me some days I can earn big profits but some days only loses. It depend if the market is easy to trade with or difficult one. The only thing I know trading everyday is a big challenge for me. But I enjoyed it just the same.
    well, we can not get a profit every day. definitely a time to meet with a loss. an expert would have experienced it. The most important is that we should be always be disciplined every day. when open or close.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all days are the same. For me some days I can earn big profits but some days only loses. It depend if the market is easy to trade with or difficult one. The only thing I know trading everyday is a big challenge for me. But I enjoyed it just the same.
    yes it is totally different experience in day to day trading because market is never the same all the time and you can see some changes time to time. some times there is no movement and I just have to do nothing just I have to wait and wait. but we really sees up and down trends in trading.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trading roz alag alag hoti hai kyunki me kayi paiors me trading karta hon aur pairs ki movement roz alag alag hoti hai
    har pair ka tp aur sl bhi alag alag hota hai aur har bar profit bhi alag alag milta ha

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there's no easy or difficult to trade, I look at all would be easier if we have a good ability to analyze market movements and all will be difficult if we do not have sufficient ability in analyzing market movements. I proved this at the beginning I felt it difficult to trade all but not for now....

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    may be many traders who have it, now tomorrow's profit now Loss Loss or profit tomorrow. as did I, if I calculated today between profit and loss is still a lot of loss, and I realized I need to further organize themselves to better

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer is in the question it self, for me I earn in some days but in other days I loss some of my earning, but this is not a problem in forex market, make losses in trading forex is very normal but you just need to keep losses less than your wining trades.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people change their strategy almost in everyday.. But I am sticking to only one strategy and improving it everyday... I know that in this way I can reach my goal oneday.. And its working... I can gauge the market much better than before.. and most of all I can predict a little bit now.. and thats really amazed me.. now it feels like my charts are really talking to me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 677 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)