+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 677 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member usama12 is an unknown quantity at this point usama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well every new day gives me a lot inspiration and new experience about Forex which i use in my every future tradings,,,,because this is very useful for me and my business..because i am still learning...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, FX risk is very Kpalrh it's not like every day another day another loss by winning and purchasing and sales, in some cases, expected losses you realize what Jeb Cespbha, but that the news are available for you to learn how to buy and sell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I decide whether i want it to trade all day or not... I know this is probably a stupid question as it will undoubtedly vary from day to day.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading of the forex is like the making of the new design in the engineering because the situation is altogether different than the previous day and then you have to deal with that as well

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the variation in the trade will make us become more vibrant in the trade. but I myself prefer to trade with a focus on using only one strategy. This focus can help me get to know the basic style of trading in me and know my skills in the trade.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member asmoshaa is an unknown quantity at this point asmoshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the natural of the Forex some time we make lose and other time we make profit , and we must accept that as one of the main characteristic for Forex ,
    and i think the important is to make profit larger that the losing during long time like month .

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading varies from day by day Forex market business and hole world broker house if we have a patience and business skills then we can trade varies i am sure one day will get profit Forex trading from day by day.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course some days we lose and some times we earn and every trader can lose because it the reality of this market but the gold rule is to realize more profit than losses

Senior Member dfgdfhdfjty is an unknown quantity at this point dfgdfhdfjty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Bro,
    I think its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day.
    Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest
    of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie.

Thanks..........

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should get experience day by day. if your accuracy is low now then it should increase in the next day. if you can trade 3 successful trades out of 5 now, the next day you should do 4 out of five .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 677 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)