+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 677 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko jo daily things face hoty hain aor Trader ko profit aor loss face daily hota hay Trader ko in things ko smjna hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main in changes ko smja karay aor Forex Trading main active raha karay aor market kay trend ko follow kar kay Trading kia karay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my game on forex I try more recently to participate in my regular trading. Day by day my income increases and I get good experience in forex. Some days come in my chronicles in boaring and on that day I gutter get profit and sometimes I prepare my trade occlusives. and Because this is a business, sometimes you will get profits and losses, and just in case it happens regularly. But I am not afraid and know very well if I hold fast to my level of success that will not increase. thanks for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing is more convincing than an individual, having said that he might be fine, of course can get more and more often. Getting rid of the behavior of a short time appears when someone takes the place to receive gracefully, in fact there is a short amount of time I really have a significant discount but actually there is a short amount of time that allows people to get additional benefits. Even so for example some of us are not satisfied with using current operations plus the possibility of going around in relation to excellence in life.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes my trade also went into your losses several times and my trades went into your profits several times because I was not a true trader in my forex trading the same simple trader I studied at your university and failed to have a large amount of time for them to pay in forex trading there i sometimes find a loss and some time find a profit.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are days when the market provides very good opportunities and earning here is very easy, but there are other days when it is difficult to trade every day whether there are very boring movements or unclear trends and predicting future movements is quite difficult, so Every day is different and I try to make good use of the day and sit or trade more safely with others. and Yes in the forex market you cannot make a profit every day. Some times you face a loss and several times you get a big profit. But I think you have to follow your money management system and risk management system properly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are days when the market provides very good opportunities and earning here is very easy, but there are other days when it is difficult to trade every day whether there are very boring movements or unclear trends and predicting future movements is quite difficult, so Every day is different and I try to make good use of the day and sit or trade more safely with others. and Yes in the forex market you cannot make a profit every day. Some times you face a loss and several times you get a big profit. But I think you have to follow your money management system and risk management system properly.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, one day I will lose and one day I get a profit but it depends on ourselves and our destiny. those two things are very important. some time I work hard also have knowledge besides my loss. the reason is luck or destiny. so, I worked hard, learned about Forex and made a good strategy than I would lose or fortunately I received it very happily when I would lose I didn't feel bad because I learned a lot of things from Forex. Thank you !

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are days when the market provides very good opportunities and earning here is very easy, but there are other days when it is difficult to trade every day whether there are very boring movements or unclear trends and predicting future movements is quite difficult, so Every day is different and I try to make good use of the day and sit or trade more safely with others. And Obviously it's the same with you because it's impossible for a beginner like me to benefit from trading every day and I think it's still trading and after gaining some experience I will be able to benefit every day like other trading professionals.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trading market it is impossible to profit in everyday life. So on the same day people can get profits and other people experience losses ... but if traders must have experience about trading, most often they get profit. And do not rush to get profits in this business because all must go through step by step, we can trade differently from day to day. Otherwise, we will lose the maximum loss time. Otherwise, we will lose the maximum loss time.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day is diverse and unmatched. Some days we produce saints to become aware and any example we also exacerbate death. If you make transactions regularly, there are more opportunities to depart, so it is important to do merchandise with extreme care if we make changes every day. and What varies from day to day is technical analysis because it can change daily movements from day to day and you will confirm the technical analysis by updating one day and ensuring the expected movement of your favorite works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 677 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)