+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 677 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Based on my experience, I trade it from time to time based on the time available and based on my additional understanding. During this time I routinely used trade expert advisors, but also a fundamental approach in setting up large positions at certain times. With a combination like that, as long as I get a consistent profit from time to time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bosskuch logon ki trading varies nehi kerti kunki woh fixed profit rekhtay hien hein he day or profit un ko 20-50 pips hi hota hey mostly or kuch trade k hisab sey apna lot aur apna style change kertay hein, or woh profit ley ker stop nehi kertay trading belkay opportunities dhoondtay rehtay hien aur mera bhi yehi style hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    DEAR ap ki bat se main sihmat hon as main hamen apni trading ko improve karna hota hai or earning k lye try karna hota haior har wakat mihnat karna chahiy hai aor acha bonus us ko milta hai jo as main har post aor thread main quality deta hai aor as main har wo kam karta hain jo forum ke rules main hon as liy hamen chahiy hai ke ham as main har wakat as kee rules ko follow kare aor hamen as main acha bonus hasil karne ki kushsh karte rihna chahiy aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main jab bi posting kare tu mistakes se bachne ki kushsh kare q k as main us ko hi acha bonus milta hai.
    हाँ हर दिन एक ताज़ा और अलग दिन होता है। यह कोई गारंटी नहीं है कि एक व्यापारी, चाहे वह कितना भी अच्छा हो, हर दिन लाभ कमाएगा। जब आप एक अच्छी रणनीति बनाते हैं तो आपको बड़ा मुनाफा मिल सकता है। खोए हुए दिन होते हैं और जब कोई इस अनुग्रह को स्वीकार करना शुरू करता है, तो व्यापारी बाकी पैकेज से एक कदम आगे होता है। क्योंकि बदला व्यापार मुख्य कारणों में से एक है जो एक शुरुआत में विफल रहता है

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes I make a profit and sometimes suffer some losses ,, so if I get profit then I will think that how my strategy works ,, and I will try to make some changes and try to fix it for another day ... and then try to apply it on the second day ... but if I suffer a loss then I will try to sort out my mistakes and try to find out the reason for my loss ... and then make a good strategy for another day ... so it's good to make a daily trading analysis and then try to improve day by day ..

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading also varies from day to day and sometimes I make a profit and sometimes suffer a few losses a day then try applying it on the second day Because revenge trading is one of the main reasons for a beginner's failure but if I suffer a loss then I am not guarantee that a trader then I will think that how my strategy works and I will try to make some changes and try to improve it for others no matter how good, it will make a profit every day. Lost days do occur and when someone starts to accept this gracefully, the merchant is one step ahead of the rest of the package.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes I make a profit and sometimes suffer some losses ... so if I make a profit then I will think that how my strategy works ... and I will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day ... and then try to apply it on the second day ... but if I suffer a loss then I will try to sort out my mistakes and try to find out the reason for my loss ... and then make a good strategy for another day ... so it's good to make a daily trading analysis and then try to improve day by day ...

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every day is a fresh and different day. This is no guarantee that a trader, no matter how good he is, will make a profit every day. when you make a good strategy then you can get big profits. Lost days do occur and when someone starts to accept this gracefully, the merchant is one step ahead of the rest of the package. Because the revenge trade is one of the main reasons a beginner fails

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every day is a new day for traders. If we get 100 pips the last day but the next day we hope that we can get another 100 pips. It is wrong because we do not benefit from our expectations. It is very important for traders that they must learn more about trading. and I think each operator complies with various and unclassified errors only implying that we want to ensure that each operator can succeed so that after the renewal strategy, that you will only solely have not discovered identical errors over and over again.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sab din jo hai woh fresh aur different din hota hai is ki koi guarantee nhi hoti hai trader ki kay yah kaisa good ho ga humara liya kay hum profit kaisa hasil karain rooz aur har din kaisa hai.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    DEAR ap ki bat se main sihmat hon as main hamen apni trading ko improve karna hota hai or earning k lye try karna hota haior har wakat mihnat karna chahiy hai aor acha bonus us ko milta hai jo as main har post aor thread main quality deta hai aor as main har wo kam karta hain jo forum ke rules main hon as liy hamen chahiy hai ke ham as main har wakat as kee rules ko follow kare aor hamen as main acha bonus hasil karne ki kushsh karte rihna chahiy aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main jab bi posting kare tu mistakes se bachne ki kushsh kare q k as main us ko hi acha bonus milta hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-09-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 677 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)