+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex startegy jo app ko achi tara se samj ati ho app best strategy tabi bana payo ge jab appp market mai struggle karo ge app agar kise se es ko buy karte hai strategy se wo app ki best strategy nai ban paye ge es layi app ko best strategy bane ke layi achi tara se market ko learn karna hoga bai saab ji Strategy is the important things for every learning to all with successfully.Forex trading has no unscheduled precise strategy to turn more money but it has reflect. For monition:Speculate Forex forums, sites, pip psychotherapy, currency reasoning, mankind market analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By trading in the direction of the trend, you will always get the strongest impulses and more reliable. Indeed, the heart of a large price movement develop small bull and bear moves that put together make up the overall trend. In an uptrend , you will find pulses upward and downward retracements , so the course will climb upward in the form of stairs. It was at the end of a retracement to the downside, thus the beginning of a new momentum on the rise, you will have to enter to buy in an uptrend . And conversely in downtrend !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the best forex trading strategy if indeed if that is very variable and depends on many factors and ourselves for each actually there is a way or ways to get out on market gains have we to discover it for ourselves backtestin testing and again and again ... trial and error until a day and routinely see that we remain profitable any more so every day we discover little bit ah what is our best trading pear extrategia according to operator and follow currency other variables I use a lot in terms of commonality elliot waves and looking for a trend and then let it run when it is already difficult to turn stop loss entry position and let profits run a minimum profit taking by ejmplo ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

kholil (2020-07-14)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    success person in the world have to done hard work. for that they become most popular and idol person. so in every where need hard work. but i think in forex no need hard workHardworking say hi hum forex trading me successful ho saktay hai.Forex trading me profit ki koi limit nhi hai ye me ap hardworking say achi say achi income generate kar saktay hai.Or apni lifestyle ko change kar.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-12), kholil (2020-07-14)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing like best forex trading strategy because every strategy has it`s positives and negatives and there is nothing like the best trading strategy that will make one hundred percent pure profits each and every time, even the best experts int eh forex field loose money some times It will depend on your trading style and personality. And trading strategies may only work in certain types of market conditions. I haven't seen one that works all the time. you might also over trading and excepting a lot from the trading strategies

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think if a trader is already a millionaire he can just relax and enjoy his life and can make charity and help others.even he will not have much time to trade manually but he can still invest to money managers and some robots.so forex business will never finish once you are already rich.you can make more then you can make manually.it is all about money.the money will pull more money. jab hum is forum me trading karty han to hum trade me different strategies ko use kar k he trading karna parti hai jo trader jitni ache trade strategy ko use kary ga wo utna he kamyab ho skhta hai me bhe jab trade karta haun to bhot sari strategies ko use kar k he trade karna parti hai forex se best koi business nahe hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading strategy is the swing hte best of it is to work as hard and prove we have a given time to trade forex in a more profound way that we as most forex traders do there is a lot of good issues as market makers and market traders really think of there is a lot of good issues that we really ned to preserve so on there is a lot of good strategies but the best is the one that is easy to identify and that is swing trading that makes it better in every form

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many strategy on forex trading, for me my best trading strategy are naked trading, i said naked trading because it use no indicator to make trading analysis it only read the candle and chart, and i did not said about japanese candle stick patter or other name because all of candle based strategy with no indicator are naked trading and i combine many naked trading strategy for my trade A good system in forex trading is how do we avoid the MC of the movement of the market is quite high. By using the system we have learned every day then we should be able to produce a profit of more than usual. Like the way we are, when we use this system, we can appreciate what we get from this forex trading. A good system is to trade using the moving average indicator and Bollinger Bands.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have just learned the most important lesson... "There is no magic trading strategy." It will depend on your trading style and personality. And trading strategies may only work in certain types of market conditions. I haven't seen one that works all the time. You might also be over-trading and expecting a lot from the trading strategies. Or just experienced using the strategy at the wrong times and conclude that they don't work and continue with a new strategy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, there is no "best strategy". Your best strategy may not work for someone else. Your "best strategy" is the one that suits your personality. Discovering what works for you is the part that requires the majority of the hard work involving understanding the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)