+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2147

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think forex trding is easy why you not inest much money here I have been reading about trading Forex but I am unsure about the strategy I should be using. I have read about so

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good strategy is not a strategy that can get big profit, a good strategy is a strategy that can benefit consistently, albeit a small profit. but have never experienced a failure and margin call, it will be very good and we could use selamanaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    a forex trader shouldn't use alternative traders strategy as a result of a technique can not build profit altogether the trades. a forex trader ought to develop his own strategy by analyzing the market per his trading vogue, capital, expectation of profit and risk level. he will be able to take a few valuable a part of alternative traders strategy during own strategy and once creating it check it in demo account. if it makes sensible result in demo account he will be able to apply it in real trading.

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    the standart strategy which necessary to applied and simple is about crossing MA, i guess its the simple strategy and easy to understand,
    afterward you could combine those indicators as your favour
    mary hesaab sy to main tro simpal treky sy he trade karat hon aur mara trade karna ka treka ye hy k bas indicator ko dhako aur jo indicator kahy wesy trade laga do

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy is really arch for trading in the forex market, each dealer individual a strategy for their trading so we don't jazz which is the foremost for trading in this mart. We should craft on exhibit record such to get a serious strategy for self.

Senior Member sreejumony is an unknown quantity at this point sreejumony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, i think you are beginner here, every beginner like this ask every time for best trading strategy. Theres no strategy and no special tools, every strategy and tools only chance 70% of the market, if you want know about the all knowledge first need a good learning and study about Forex. Its the only main strategy and basic, later you will get all strategy and how it will support market, lot off thing included is Forex market means , scalping, technical indicator , fundamental, EA, hedging like this, not only a single strategy control the market. Lot off basic indicator also available and third party also support in mt4

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best trading system is the simple and easy to understand by the trader, and it means they can use and maximize their trading and get maximum earning from their trading and also they know how to overcome unwanted situation, no matter for what strategies they will use and have used and as long as they feel comfortable and understand it and so this is the best trading system for them

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ji mere khiyaaal k mu8tabiq koi b new user jab tak forex me demo acount pe practice or knowledage na haisil kar leh wo kabi b aik ahci stragty k sath trade ni kar sakta hia. kio k forex me kamyab honey k liye ham ko forex ki learning us k bad knowledage or sth sath experince hona buht jaruri hai ji is bager ham kabi b forex me kamyaaab trader ni ban sakte hai ...

Banned supri is an unknown quantity at this point supri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best forex trading strategy , there is nothing like best forex trading strategy bcoze every strategy has it`s positives and negatives ,.,. and there is nothing like the best trading strategy that will make one hundred percent pure profits each and every time, even the best experts int eh forex field loose money some times ..!.

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nomi101 View Post
    I have been reading about trading Forex but I am unsure about the strategy I should be using. I have read about so Everyone is searching for the best Forex trading strategy that can give them 100% winning. But does this strategy really exist and if there is nice one.
    Just keep on develop our good strategy in forex, i think all traders learns alot from the past experiences and from the past mistake and focus on the future to have the good and better results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)