+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 459 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Banned altafa50 is an unknown quantity at this point altafa50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online currency trading investing is a well-liked way for clients to boost their opinions. Even so, the competitors is excessive in on the net currency trading management.failure is stepping-stone to success i believe this discussion in whenever in my lifestyle,from unable we have to know what mistakes we have done,the two I would look for the cause of the reduce is then found that the lengthy run does not happen again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point fxmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Tell me what is your excuse?@> -
    you funny, I would not expect a loss in today, because today is Sunday, the market is closed and I do not expect I'll ever loss.it was terrible, I will smash the computer screen in electronic games!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ITECT901351 is on a distinguished road ITECT901351's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very bad experience when you will loss in the Forex market.I see many time loss in the Forex market and get also margin call.Because i was ignore of Forex trading.But now i am trading in here properly and can make good profit really Forex is best for making money.When i loss in the Forex market i become upset and think Forex is not for me.But at the next time i be confident and again trade and recover the loss money in here.

Senior Member jogroforex is an unknown quantity at this point jogroforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not about who will win first or not.. i believe if i'm in i see my mistakes how i create and exactly how i acquire the loss from here therefore i never do this methodology within the whole next time loss then i'm terribly worry regarding my observe as a result of i create higher however currently i create the mistakes within the whole trading therefore

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit or loss is a common matter in forex business i think.A professional trader should not mind about it.It can happen that you can make money today or you can also incur loss.I do not mind if i loss in a particular day.It is as usual.Tomorrow i can make money.

Senior Member harimaumalaya is an unknown quantity at this point harimaumalaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, after gaining a loss, i will figure out the mistakes that i did, take some time for myself, then start over again. i will fresh myself and will leave all those losses out of my mind and keep positive mind set

Member bagundulz is an unknown quantity at this point bagundulz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have loss on my trading account, its mean I need to amke another account to amke the recovery for may loss, and I also will not do that in the same days, because I know the greed is always be there and I can loss more at the same days.

Senior Member JembingForex is an unknown quantity at this point JembingForex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe if i loose precisely what is inside my method is that i are able to do higher next time i dont have to actually worry or provide in to actually the claims of forex demanding my mind that is amazingly dangerous a select not ok for traders we ought to invariably be peaceful.....

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course main sad ho jata hon aur mere khayal se her trader sad ho jata hai forex trading main loss ko dekh kay lekin mai is bat ko bhi manta hon kay forex trading depend karta hai profit and loss dono per sirf profit per nahi.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatal View Post
    If I always losing my positions in trading, I know that there are something wrong in my strategy so I review it and correct my mistake and I change my method, but If that happen rarely it's right and I accept it and start again.
    experience that we have done will menjdi science and make us smarter, it turns out that after efaluasi Treding we still need to lose a lot of improvement systems and concepts, so that the benefits obtained is greater than the loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 459 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)