+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 459 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Banned vandexe is an unknown quantity at this point vandexe's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever i take loss for my capital, i feel it is very dissapointed about myseft, i think all traders here think like me. Noone like to lose money and noone like to failure in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member heekma is an unknown quantity at this point heekma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am very unhappy yet that can compare with i will carry out of course, if shed nowadays,, yet i need to stay away from that just before it takes place in my opinion, and then for that, i need to buy and sell together with very good and also properly, constantly to be able to buy and sell together with take very best research and also this will be the solution to will help threat on my buying and selling. therefore attempt to try out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sirofx is an unknown quantity at this point sirofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    that would have been disappointed and angry kepad myself why I could fail this time in the trade where the fault actually me I've tried hard for this business I burn Relax other times I wish I could profit by this trade

Banned moody-boy is an unknown quantity at this point moody-boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i loss in forex trading,i will learn forex properly.I know learning is a very important part in this forex market place. without learning you can not success here any more so you must need learn more about forex market then you can join here and earn more.So i think learn more and earn more...thanks for this allocation.

Senior Member Shuvo Ajoy is an unknown quantity at this point Shuvo Ajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of our business I also know that. But loosing money is not accepted by anybody. When I loss in my trade I just stop trading during this period or even this day. I think that this time is not suitable for make another trade. I was refresh my mind by another work.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,316 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If lost a trade today then I don't think that I will get depressed rather than I will analyze where I went wrong and will try to see is there any flaws in my system and try to improve it or else try to improve my skills and avoid repeating the mistake.

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, I feel if i'm in loss then iI'm terribly worry regarding my observe as a result of i build higher other then currently i build the mistakes within the whole trading therefore i see my mistakes how i build and exactly how i receive the loss from here therefore i never do this methodology in ensuing time,,,

Senior Member robin341 is an unknown quantity at this point robin341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am ready for it because i have earned from it. So loss does't matter. This is the business. There are loss and profit.My mind will also something worse then obey it.

Junior Member sukmaforex is an unknown quantity at this point sukmaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never think this forex trading is easy up to do bro i believe i see my mistakes how i create and exactly how i acquire the loss from here therefore i never do this methodology within the whole next time if i'm in loss then i'm terribly worry regarding my observe as a result of i create higher however currently i create the mistakes within the whole trading therefore

Senior Member hannan.85 is an unknown quantity at this point hannan.85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it. i think if i am in loss then i am very worry about my practice because i make better but now i make the mistakes in the trading. i enjoy this time because i can express myself, i can analyses forex market, i can make money in case my trades work out well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 459 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)