+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 459 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a loss is a part of the business in forex, I also know it. But losing money is not accepted by anyone. When I lost my trade, I just stop trading during this period or even today. I think that this time is not suitable to make another trade. I will refresh my mind with work other than forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    when it happens to any one their mind condition is not ok . he will confuse more when lose big amount . so i suggest that to control their emotions and understand win and loss is the facts of trading and start freash in every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bobyindia is an unknown quantity at this point bobyindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i pick up behind and even blow up my version, so present is nothing i can resolve with it, i honorable wanna take a surplus and pick up fresh my mind and i resolve not desire to give permission the mind sink genuinely on this spot, and with it i will study it and locate the solution designed for it.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am very dishard when i got loss it is important to invest money which is prepared to investment in forex because there is always risk of losses in all transactions in forex. so the best thing that we will do as forex traders is analyze ourselves very well and to resolve the particular issue.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I loss tonight then i would analyze my trade and see were I went wrong and would not commit the same mistake again and then I will try to enter the market again correctly if i have an entry and try to recover my loss.

Banned therock is an unknown quantity at this point therock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quickly obtain losing and also water my own concern, thus you'll discover nothing i could bring out right after that, my associate and i only want to need a rest and obtain relaxing my own mind and also i really do not need to be able to allow the mind eliminate considerably as of this situation, and also right after that i am going to know that and look for the most ideal remedy.

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gaya wo kr gaya next is se avoid krn ga but forex ne is bar mujhy wese kuch krne ki muhlat hi nehin dio or meri sari capital loss mein hi chali gai he.magar mujhy is se ek lesson bhi mila

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have fully knowledge and experience for forex trading and i do not think i managed loss. Every trade when i put i try to get proift and Alhumdulilah i am succeed. I suggest all of you do not disheart when you face loss. Try to learn about forex and then again try to get profit

Senior Member rsh is an unknown quantity at this point rsh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some day you make profit and some day you will lose it is normal if you lose your tread you should not give any excuse i think the best think is you should you need to recover it and you should say your self that i have to get success and find your fault and recover it and go for tread again you should be panic.

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading additionally introduces you onto the rapture of greed. trading may be a suggests that to actually one among the purest, most raw and potent products of greed. the full purpose of trading usually is to create cash and of course the additional cash you create - the stronger the pull of your respective greed becomes. it's intoxicating and may take complete management persons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 459 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)