+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 459 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro may to app sa ye kaho ga kya mare to trade abi be loss may hy mager may pir be bata ho or soch raha hy kay market acha hoga je or mara trade profit may chala jae ga mager abi muskil lag rahe hy ho sakta hy kay asa na ho jae kue kay mara loss or be zayda ho raha hy ager ye profit may jae ga be to itna to move nae kar sakta na if I lose loss and even until the end there is nothing I can do I just want to rest my mind and I do not want to let the mind sink deep into this situation after that I will learn properly and find solutions in order not to experience the same thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro in fact I believe forex is risky however profitable. If i purchase losing and even widen my account, therefore there's nothing i will do when it, i simply wanna take a rest and acquire recent my mind and that i don't need to let the mind sink deeply at this example, and when it i'll learn it and realize the answer for it. every trade has both loss and profits i can say that i to make many losses and also few trades made my account blow to 0 balance but i never gave up i am still trying day by day and i can say that after some time i can get good profit but before that we need to be safe if i have loss today i wont get disappointed i will try to outcome that loss in next trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I consider it is very bad experience when you will loss in the Forex market.I see many time loss in the Forex market and get also margin call.Because i was ignore of Forex trading.But now i am trading in here properly and can make good profit really Forex is best for making money. when i lose all my money i start laughing becaus i make a big mistake in the life after that i try to figur the fault wher i make it and i try to enter another deal to maje just 10 pint becaus if i wan't revenge from the market i will lose

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr kisi trade mein loss ho jata hai toh shant hokr soche ki exactly aapne glti kha ki h.. aur apne plan mein changes krre aur kaam mein thodi modifications krke patiently agli trade start krre... aur kuch time ke liye sirf analyze krre market ko aur aapne agli trade jo shuru krni hai usko dekhe kyuki ek loss ke baad dusri mein profit ho sakta hai aapko bss smjhdari se kaam lena hai.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend though profit and loss is the different part of same coin therefor loss in trading is unwanted and very painful to except. But in forex trading market it is very natural and we must have ability to except both profit and loss, Otherwise little loss will become a big loss for you, thanks.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose on this day of course I thought it was already the risk we have to take, and it has also been used in receiving a forex trader, but we have to learn it by calendar notes of loss that day, for example, re-evaluation, the incidence of errors, because would thus Increasing our knowledge in the trade.
    and Important currenciesA higher-fantastic top quality forex monster trader Trading lessons will also clarify a lot about the primary and technical evaluation of charts.As a trader, realizing how to analyze a chart is an important skill that you definitely really should have. So, when you are seeking for a Foreign exchange Trading lessons

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I believe when it really happened anybody mind condition is so rough,after all here are everybody are suffered person,so they control their emotion,so profit or loss is not affect to me,so be ready for this.In this case i must be follow experience trader opinion and fiend out my problem then i analysis my vision and my mission. I think that in this way i must be control my emotion .

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se tou loss kisi bhi trader ko acha nahi lagta hoga aur mujhe bhi apne trading business main profit hi acha lage ga but hum sab ko ye bat bhi accept karni parhe gi kay loss bhi forex trading business ka part hai aur hum ko apne previous losses se learn karna chaye. i use to lose with my own mistake that is my emotion some time with greed and some time psychologically weakness.These days i am finding the forex market's movement very triky.I am feeling that market moves only after i enter and exit the position.So lossing some money.So i started to scalp the market.It is helping me to recover my loss.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not be so upset if i loss today.Because i am making loss consistently for the last three months.Loss has been my lifepartner.So now i have not any feelings after making loss.I start for the next day.I write posts on forum to trade on the following day.I have come here to be successful.So a loss can not make me upset.I have a big dream and i want to fullfill it at any cost. and Profit, am a student anything, I'm a good opportunity to spend my free time doing things somewhat helpful to me clearly forex business, because they know it means a loss. No one can say that because I can express myself, and I have a lot of free time, you can spend time is active here in the forum and learning from India, that time you can spend a lot, I liked this time, I if I can be able to make money trading the forex market analysis of my work.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing as a result of i do know that business means that loss= profit, i'm a student and clearly forex is nice chance on behalf of me to pay my free time doing one thing helpful. cannot say that I even have various free time, however i will pay time mercantilism, pay time learning and being active here in Indian forum, i get pleasure from now as a result of i will categorical myself, i will analyses forex market, i will create cash just in case my trades compute well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 459 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)