+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 458 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Hybrid View

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Tell me what is your excuse?@> -

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pinky For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-10), adeel.mbdin (2015-06-04), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Facebook (2018-12-10), gold1985000 (2019-03-09), Golobutt (2019-10-04), mahera (2016-09-11), Mustansir (2018-09-15), pipcollectors (2013-08-18), shakeel2017 (2018-03-15), sonia1122 (2019-03-04), Unregistered (1), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-10)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i get losing and even blow up my account, so there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it
    do the best we can

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

adeel.mbdin (2015-06-04), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), babar8487 (2018-11-18), maddi (2013-08-17), XXXTentacion (2020-04-15), zohaib1 (2020-07-23)

Senior Member salmang is an unknown quantity at this point salmang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    if i get losing and even blow up my account, so there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it
    bhi ye to apny apny mind ki baat hy main to ye kahon ga k forex main jsi k pass zeyada tajrba hy wo to kbi b loss nai kheya ga is leya k agr us k pass zeyada tajrba hy to us ko profit hoga trade achi hoge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose today I can't change what have already happen. So I will take a break and will calm my mind for sometime and after it I will try to learn from the mistake I have done.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having expanded worldwide, the Forex market is reflecting the constant growth of all international trades and their countries. When you consider the size of the foreign exchange market,

Junior Member sugie is an unknown quantity at this point sugie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed if we lose money due to loss was felt disappointed and sorry, if we lose we should re-examine our analysis, or if it continues to lose, we may need to rest for rifresh our brains as well as physical, we do not break our future trading before actually completely ready again for the next trading time while we waited for a good moment to trading, you should occasionally refreshing indeed we need to calm ourselves and also rifresh

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma ap pasa kam sakt hoforex ma noksn or nafa ho sakta ha raht ha agr ap is ma zayda res lo ga to ap ko fida be zayd ho ga is ma ap ka mokdr ha forex ma ap ko boht fida hot ha

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I had lost today, then I would immediately shut down my PC until then forget for a moment about my loss, it was useful for me personally, because frankly if I stay in front of my PC, then the next thing is curiosity reply revenge, and it would not be good for my account ..
    Once I was able to relieve my emotions, then the next thing is introspection why I can open a position as I did earlier, this way I will know that I made a mistake, for then it would not repeat the same mistakes ...
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    What was you said is definitely right. Emotion could really influence our trading, so when we be stricken by loss or even margin call, the only best way is taking rest, doing any other activity or hobbies to entertain and refresh our mind, such as traveling, tour, fishing, and many others comfortable event.

Senior Member nazrulns is an unknown quantity at this point nazrulns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If today i am loss i think and hope tomorrow i will be a profit. So, today i am loss i wait for future day and time. Because any business loss and profit are available. So, i am no tension for dollar. And another way forex is not one by one support. Forex is a domestic approach business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 458 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)