+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 459 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma 1 week sey loss mey hoon but mujay pata hai k ma loss sey bahir ajoga ma loss mey is lya hoon because manay 1 ghalat trade ghalat time par open ker lee thee or vo trade 1 hour mey hee negitive ho gayee but manay trade band nahi ki mujay pata hai ya price wapis ajayge and ma loss sey bach jaoga is liya ma worry nahi hoon if i get losing and even blow up my ,there is nothing so rough,after all here are everybody are suffered person,so they control their emotion,so profit or loss is not affect to wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will happened anybody mind condition is me,so be ready for this. person the Court appoints will give a damn. Pounds come off, up until you crack and end up face first in a plate of warm brownies one time too many.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading conjointly introduces that you definitely the rapture of greed. trading may be a suggests that to one in all the purest, most raw and potent methods of greed. the full purpose of trading is to take money and therefore the additional money you build - the stronger the pull of one's greed becomes. it's intoxicating and normally takes complete management of your if i am in defeat then i am very be anxious about my do since i make improved but now i create the mistake in the trading so i observe my mistakes how i create and how i get the defeat from here so i by no means do this technique in the next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Hi folks if there should be an occurrence of your posting I feel that If I misfortune in my day exchanging then I use to avoid market and make another arrangement and system on which I take a shot at ,I resist the urge to panic ,respectful and tolerance in market and afterward return again and acquire great cash and I recoup my misfortune in snappy time a debt of gratitude is in order for the post fare thee well and continue exchanging

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Loss k foran baad ap trading k liyeh mat bhagiyeh agar loss apko bohat affect krta hai then apko loss k foran baad trading nahi krni chaiyeh ek din ka wakfa ya chand ghanton ka wait karen mumkin hai market unpredictable situation main ho.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very sad and sad when I have to suffer losses in forex trading. But I like to trade forex repeatedly to learn and get big profits from forex trading because forex is a reliable way to make money online. and Nothing I can do after that, I will study it and find a solution for it. I made better but now I make mistakes in trading so I see my mistakes how I make and how I get losses from here. I can make money if my traders work well.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost $ 1000 minimum in this market but still now I am in this market because I have found that most of the time I have relaxed my mistakes. So that this loss trained me a lot. Demo trading is also a good way to learn Forex trading but losing it in a real account is very effective for getting lessons. and losses often beat on my behalf so I hate to lose, on every occasion I want to make a profit after I lost my trade I broke my instrument steps with my friend beating my brothers while I rebuked them and finally I offered water on my head.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that in this way I must control my emotions. I must avoid trading with the aim of revenge. and we need to know that revenge in the market is a very bad deed. I just want to rest and refresh my mind and I don't want to let my mind sink into this situation. I'm just trying to double-check and re-test to make another profitable deal by minimizing the loss factor and increasing profits. and there were many questions in my mind when I lost on a few days I thought Forex was not a good business I had to leave it but again I rested a few days and again I started trading and get the amount then I realized that Forex was good but there were some mistakes in where should i do it ,

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. In this case I have to follow the experience of traders' opinions and solve my problems then I analyze my vision and mission. I think in this way I must control my emotions. and Make lots of money with Forex. In this case I have to follow the experience of traders' opinions and solve my problems then I analyze my vision and mission. I think in this way I must control my emotions.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my mind if I lose today, nothing happens, because this is the same procedure several times, carried out in forex losses and profits, the only difference is you have to know how to calculate good money management to avoid the surprises you encounter . And the balance of gains and losses to maintain consistency from time to time and Nothing can be done without controlling emotions because the condition for starting a forex business is controlling emotions. patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweet. so if I lose today I have to wait to do better the next day. for this I must be patient without feeling any tension.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing because I know that business means loss = profit, I am a student and obviously Forex is a good opportunity for me to spend my free time doing something useful. Besides, everyone suffers, so they control their emotions, so profit or loss does not affect me, so be prepared for this and if I face a loss in trading, I will experience depression. After losing I will rest for a while and calm my mind so that I can avoid future losses so I will really make an analysis of my strategy that where I catch mistakes then start trading again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 459 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)