+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 205 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite indicator when I trading forex are Exponential Moving average, bollinger Bands, and stochastic oscilator to predict the trend and when is the right time to entry and exit the market. sometimes I used customs indicator made by myself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very popular way of identifying trends is through the use of moving averages. A moving average is an indicator that smoothes out price action by calculating an average of closing prices over a period of time and displaying the result as a line on a chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Averages are very useful indicators and provides helpful information. Also it is very helpful in detection of true and good trend. I think for aud/usd and nzd/usd 20, 50 & 100 Simple Moving Averages (SMA) are best but for eur/usd, gbp/usd i prefer 14, 26, 65, 100 & 200 Exponential Moving Averages (EMA).

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think this can not necessarily the market index and each index. We do not do good and easy to estimate there are some good and some of the advantages and disadvantages, we use different indicators, we buy or sell can be confused with a directory and will not say to others.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    200 moving average is the best not only for long trading. but also for day trading. for long trading u must follow the daily time frame chart.. two third candle open above the 200 moving average u open buy order .. take 200 tp . when u follow the 1hr ur take profit target is 30-50 pips . u make easily.
    using a moving average of 200 seems to be used to support and resistant in the long term. I also sometimes use it.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolic sar ko akele use karna acha ni hai lekin parabolic sar late signal deta ahi.
    hamare pass bahut saare indicator hai or hame unme se hi ek - do apni trading ke hisaab se select karna chahiye....

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is a good indicator here. I also use it in my daily trading in Forex.
    But its a foolish work if you completely depends on Forex.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 moving average is the best not only for long trading. but also for day trading. for long trading u must follow the daily time frame chart.. two third candle open above the 200 moving average u open buy order .. take 200 tp . when u follow the 1hr ur take profit target is 30-50 pips . u make easily.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is it is a angelic indicator, and it is touristed, but I apprise you to add writer of Indicators to ensure your benefit,I impact on ennead indicators, I recognize you favorable fortune.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    Moving averages indicators are important and very good and show the average price is wonderful, as well as subsidies and resistors .. It is the best moving averages is the average of 50 to 200
    The more caustic the larger frame was referring much stronger ....
    MA 50 and 200 i think is only match in bigger timeframe like hourly timeframe. But for short term trading in small timeframe. I think using the 21 and 30 MA value is best choice since the accuracy is better and the reaction is good too, Using 50 MA in small timeframe is to hard to read.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 205 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)