Page 193 of 205 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukta View Post
    There are many indicator in forex they are............ Lagging and Leading indicators.
    Like as
    MACD
    RSI
    STOCHASTIC
    BOLLINGERBANDS
    PARABOLIC SAR

etc..............
    yes friend we could use a few indicators that you have mentioned and in gabungin between indicator 1 with other indicators that the
    results would be extraordinary, but to assemble first indicator should be equated with the style you tranding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is one kind of best indicator that really helps me for my trading.
    I used a 15mins mini account in case of Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicator in forex they are............ Lagging and Leading indicators.
    Like as
    MACD
    RSI
    STOCHASTIC
    BOLLINGERBANDS
    PARABOLIC SAR

etc..............

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that feel you're terribly right the moving average is that the most excellent indicator will ever rely on as a result of with moving average you'll continuously obtain the most effective worth of any try you're trading and you'll simply forecast the course of the trend therefore i feel i know how to suggest the moving average to any or all newbie within the forum for trading

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in short tem or long term i think 200 sma is very good .. to know when the marekt is going upward and downward. its 100% success. and also with this ..we trade few but make good profit. main to yehi karne wala hun. ki.. long time frame main analysis karo.. aur trade karo .. taki weekly trade karun. lekin 100% sure profit karu.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't assume this wills not essentially the market index and every index. We tend to don't do sensible and simple to approximation there are a few sensible and a few of the benefits and downsides we tend to use completely different indicator we tend to get or sell is mystified with a index and can not enlighten others.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelforex View Post
    I suggest you to use SMA of 30,50 and 100 levels; at the same time stochastic/bollinger band. You can testify your skill of implementing these in demo account before going into the main. Mastering ichimoku will give you as much benefit as other indicators will give you altogether. Good luck.
    yup, it is not about how many indicators you use...
    but, it is about how can you mastering yours indicators...
    that's more important than having a lot of indicator in monitor...
    please click THANKS

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading i normally use few indicator, this my indicator table i use : KG Waving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger jewelry. every indicator i set with divergent abstraction compose. any indicator cater if i study that rise.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to use SMA of 30,50 and 100 levels; at the same time stochastic/bollinger band. You can testify your skill of implementing these in demo account before going into the main. Mastering ichimoku will give you as much benefit as other indicators will give you altogether. Good luck.

Junior Member plabonseu is an unknown quantity at this point plabonseu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use some indicator to analysis the moving average.They provide very satisfactory result.I use LRMA color,Russian color,Bollinger bands.Everybody can use those techniques to calculate moving average.There have some better indicator to follow them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 205 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)