Page 192 of 205 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    parabolic sar ko akele use karna acha ni hai lekin parabolic sar late signal deta ahi.
    hamare pass bahut saare indicator hai or hame unme se hi ek - do apni trading ke hisaab se select karna chahiye....
    This is not the time when forex trading by speculators. Nor is it really necessary to understand the fundamental or technical analysis. There have been many tablets of software / robot / trading indicators that would allow you to determine when to buy or sell so that you avoid LOSS, but otherwise you can PROFIT large. Here, we have a proven indicator. nearly 2000 traders in Southeast Asia including Indonesia, which use them. FSS or succes forex indicator system is a proven 90% accurate. Personal experience I, can 230% return on investment within 3 weeks. And you do not need to spend lots of money to have it. sufficient to 150,000, not $ 80. Deh visit our website soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolic sar ko akele use karna acha ni hai lekin parabolic sar late signal deta ahi.
    hamare pass bahut saare indicator hai or hame unme se hi ek - do apni trading ke hisaab se select karna chahiye....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some trading indicators on the mt4 that i believe that are good for doing business that what i choose everytime indicators that show be a better view of forex in the future.by the way do you know you can create you own.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trading in mobile becasue i do not have smart phone hehe,,so i am sorry i can net help you bro...but i ever see my friend use windows mobile,its can show the chart but not all indicator can we use in there

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what we might be trading through mobile and how, as I recall it very difficult to trade through the mobile market, but to see the movement we can see the mobile, if you can trade via mobile please explain and what are the graphics as well as in mobile to?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading offers you a chance to trade on mobile phones from the black berry to the i-phone to the i-pad to the android based platforms. Its so efficient if your internet service provider has good internet speeds.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thankyou dear for replying i have blackberry so i think i might be able to do trading from it as its really helpful for a guy/student like me who is always on the run so having cell that i can trade with is awesome.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not , of course Mobile trading is possible , i know that if your mobile is a brand mobile and if here is internet use is so easy , so you can do mobile trading..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    Moving average is one kind of best indicator that really helps me for my trading.
    I used a 15mins mini account in case of Forex.
    same with me. I also use a moving average cross, and several other indicators. the moving average can I find out whether there will be trending or not.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just make sure if you are using indicators you understand how to use that indicators. Because many try to use indicators but many also don't even know how to use it or what is its functions. they only knows that its change depends on the trend but they don't understand what the data that particular indicators really provide us. Many will claim that they get false information but what they don't know is how to interpret that data.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 205 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)